Walkers of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will you walk the path of peace or destruction?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Photobucket

Welcome to Walkers of War, an Original, Non-Cannon, Free-For-All RolePlay. New members are always welcome so JOIN us! Now!
Photobucket
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation

RP Time
Weather
Staff

Latest topics
» Shinobi Evolution
The Hidden History, Brought Into Light EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 3:54 pm by Sutoka

» Sommersturm
The Hidden History, Brought Into Light EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:37 am by 

» [2008] Viva La Vida Or Death
The Hidden History, Brought Into Light EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:02 am by 

» [2008] Viva La Vida Or Death
The Hidden History, Brought Into Light EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:02 am by 

» Tube Catcher 2013
The Hidden History, Brought Into Light EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:22 am by 

» Sand, Sand, Oh LOOK! More sand..... (open)
The Hidden History, Brought Into Light EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:39 pm by ChrisJenova

» Festival and Death Swoons (Open)
The Hidden History, Brought Into Light EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:33 pm by Fiddleback

» Legacy, Part One: Adimus, The Bloodstained Prince [{OPEN]}
The Hidden History, Brought Into Light EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:39 pm by Azriel

» Lola Catherine Antoinette Montoya
The Hidden History, Brought Into Light EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:15 pm by Azriel

Affiliates
free forum

The Hidden History, Brought Into Light

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Adimus

The Hidden History, Brought Into Light Empty
PostSubject: The Hidden History, Brought Into Light   The Hidden History, Brought Into Light EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 1:08 am

The helicopter {(powered by magically charged crystals mind you)} cried as it tried to lift itself over the tundra, the winds cutting across the air like a thousand daggers. Bishop was to meet up yet again with yet another Walker for another seemingly extremely important mission that may or may not determine the fate of the free world. Times like this were beginning to wear on Bishop. He had too many of these missions lately, and despite being excellent at what he did, there were times he wished he had remained a simple foot soldier. The cold air caused his aging joints to cringe together, making him visibly wince. "Getting too old for this shit..." He said to himself.

"You alright sir? Seems outta character to see you all whining like that." A voice said to him. It belonged to Flight Ensign Hector Gonzales, Bishop's personal pilot hand picked by Bishop himself. "Yea Hector, I'm fine, just the cold's getting to me a lil`, that's all."

"Well you may wanna start getting warm here soon sir, because the drop zone is coming up soon."

Upon hearing the words Bishop readied his gear and took a seat closer to the door for when it was his time to jump he'd be able to do it smoothly. Hector looked at Bishop and put his hand on his should before speaking. "The teams not going to be with you directly this time, but I'll be flying high keeping watch over you, and Roger's on the guns, so you know you got a real good eye watching over you." He said nodding his head towards a ragged, bearded man, with an eye patch on, with a very large long barrel poking out the side of the chopper. Giving Bishop a thumbs up letting him know he had his back, Bishop prepared for his jump. "Rosa will be running intel with Xavier and Joshua will be my co-pilot with Jaxon manning the main guns, so you'll be fine commander. Good luck." Hector finished, and with a nod, Bishop opened the doors and leapt from the helicopter, repelling downward to the ground. Once he touched down he cut loose his rope and signaled Hector to pull up and head for the clouds. "FUCK ME IT IS COLD OUT HERE!" He yelled to himself as he turned his arctic suit on, allowing him to survive in arctic conditions and pulled a mask over his face to prevent frost bite. "Time to get moving I guess, got a walker to meet."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another one had happened. "Not again...No..." the Titan thought to himself. "Damn it no! Not again! I - argh!" He said falling to his knees. Keleus' breakdowns were occuring more often. The Warden whispering in his ear more and more, telling him what he was doing was wrong, what he knew was wrong, and what he was supposed to do was the right path. This caused him to regain himself from time to time, free from Gil's will. It was times like these that he reached out, tried to get to Armetisia, warn them of what was coming, but the sessions were always too short.

Until now.

He was finally able to be in his original mind set long enough to realize what he was doing was wrong, and this time he most definitely was able to reach out. Through his connections, he managed to contact the head chronicler of the walkers, Genji, and had him meet with him so that he could tell him what he knew, what he could remember of Gil's plan, and hopefully how to stop it. Getting up and dusting the snow off of himself, Keleus looked down into the valley and noticed a helicopter dropping off one lone soldier before lifting off again. "I hope that's my guy, I don't know how much longer I can keep this up..." He said to himself as he wrapped his cloak around his shoulders and proceeded downward into the snow covered tundra.
Back to top Go down
Jeruzia

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden History, Brought Into Light   The Hidden History, Brought Into Light EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 1:48 pm

Jeruzia had decided to get some fish today. She had plenty of food in her under ground home, but she just wanted some fish. Since it was the Arctic Tundra EVERYTHING was extremely hard to get and it was also expensize. Luckily for her being the person that she was, she got things for cheap...really cheap. She sauntered back to her home which was a good mile away, in her large and very heavy combo coat. It was a mix of polar bear skin and then the coat was stuffed heavily with goose and duck down feathers. She had a hood over her hair and a mask, and goggles over her face. If she were caught out here over night, or into part of the night, she'd survive.

Years of being down here, there was a guarantee she'd survive, thanks to her coat that had been especially built for this weather. She had been excellently prepared for it. As she reached the hill just before her home she could hear the whirring of helicopter blades in the sky. She looked up and saw a helicopter just passing over head. It was time to find out what this was about. She carefully scurried up the ice hill and entered her home, climbing down some stairs and then taking her coat off and laying it away in a trunk. She smiled and brushed her braided hair off of her left shoulder and let it hand there. She adjusted her necklaces and earrings and then adjusted her warm fur and leather clothing. Her home was comfortably warm and was a complete night and day to what was outside. She pulled a hard manuscript from the one of the shelves that decorated the circular room and sat down opening it. She was going to sit down for a nice read.
Back to top Go down
Azriel

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden History, Brought Into Light   The Hidden History, Brought Into Light EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 11:40 pm

Another day, meant another mission for genji, and this one was taking him for a trip into the snow covered tundra. He was dressed and ready for his mission, wearing the councils standard arctic field gear. This of course included a rather thick insulated jacket and pants. Poly pro under garments to keep heat in, glove to keep his hands warm, along with a beanie hat, a face mask and goggles. Sitting next to him was his back pack, which held food provisions cold weather blanket, first aid kit, and various other supplies. He had chartered a plane for this mission, and was going to air drop in. He had been working on a new technique for just such an occasion. "Sir, we are approaching the drop zone now.". The pilot called back to Genji over the roar of the plane. Genji simply looked his direction and gave a thumbs up. He got up from his seat and grabbed his bag from the spot next to him and put it on his back. His body was already cold from the height of the plane and the cold of the tundra but as he slid the door to the plane open, nothing could prepare him for the gust that entered the planes interior. Every bone In his body ached and for a brief moment he didn't want to jump out to meet the man that contacted the council and in turn, him. He focused his energy for his drop. His body became warm with the flow of electricity as he jumped from the plane so as to not destroy the circuitry from a discharge. The air became quiet as the plane sped away, all that remained was the sound of the wind rushing by his head as he plummeted to the ground. The ground came closer and closer at a rapid rate until it was finally time to "pull the chute" he focused on his energy and pushed it out in a sphere form. Electricity circled around him as he stood up in the sphere. The sphere didn't slow his decent however, it was just made to take all the impact from the fall leaving him unharmed. Genji could see two men off to the distance, but only barely through the s ow before he crashed into the ground causing snow to fly up and everywhere. He paused for a moment to collect himself before getting to his feet and I'm ing out of the small crater. "damn, that sucked a little" he whispered to himself as he reached the top of the crater. He brought the sphere in closer now and made it into a second skin, keeping himself warm and shielding himself from the blistering winds as he made his way to the two men, not to far off in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Leona

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden History, Brought Into Light   The Hidden History, Brought Into Light EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:54 am

Leona walked into the temple hours before. She walked around the temple and to the altar. Something was off about the temple, but she couldn't put her finger on it. As she looked closer, she realized that the lanterns were unlit like the other temples. This concerned her as she walked closer to the altar. She took her sword out and put the tip on the ground. she kneeled and put her hands on the two guards of the sword. She bowed her head and closed her eyes to pray. After a few moments, her eyes opened sadly and she stood up again. "I seem to be too late for this one as well." She sighed with sadness as she stood back up and looked around the temple for clues.

After a few hours of looking around, she noticed. Some things were more damaged than they were the last time she was here. Something happened, and she needs to find out what. The missing souls, the unlit lanterns, and the borken items. A struggle was going on here, but she didn't know who or what could have done this. She sighed and went back infront of the altar, and began to pray again, in the same position as before.
Back to top Go down
Adimus

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden History, Brought Into Light   The Hidden History, Brought Into Light EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 3:13 am

Bishop continued trudging through the snow when he saw a plane make a drop, that seemed to make a rather big, glowy bang. "Must be my guy. Man does he make an entrance." Bishop said as he moved towards where Genji had landed. Upon arriving at the scene, he made contact. "Genji, it's me, Lt. Col Bishop, Task Force Silent Knight. I hope the trip wasn't too rough for ya!" He said as he shook hands with him. "The meeting point with our mystery-o-so is about 5 clicks north of here, in some ruined temple or some such. The only intel we got on it so far is that it's inhabited by some local tribesmen and so called outcasts, but that's it. For now I suggest we simply move along to that point and pray they have a fire they're willing to share." He said as he motioned for the two of them to continue.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keleus sat on the edge of a cliff overlooking the snow covered valley. He saw the plane drop the man he wished to speak to, and another one meet up with him. "Good, but they need to get here faster, I don't know how much longer I can hold this up..." He said to himself before noticing a girl within the temple snooping around. Keleus decided he owed her an apology, and walked in, and from the shadows began speaking. "Your God is gone from here Crusader. I am sorry for defiling this ground, but for the moment it must be done." He said as he stepped further from the shadows into the light, towards the armor-clad woman. "You who prays to the Old Gods, have no idea what's coming. In short time there will be two men here, and I shall share them the truth, and you shall also bear witness to it as well. And I also have to ask that you leave here with the men who came to find me as well. They're going to need your help." Keleus said to the woman.

He knew he was going to revert back soon, but until that point, he was going to say everything he possibly could. Gil ruined his life, and with a god whispering in his ear, it was only a matter of time before he would lose himself entirely.
Back to top Go down
Jeruzia

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden History, Brought Into Light   The Hidden History, Brought Into Light EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 3:50 am

Jeruzia was looking over her book and smiled. She was going to be expecting visitors. They were going to be seeking knowledge about some events. She unfortunately wasn't sure as of yet. She ran over to the trunk where her coat was laying. She pulled on her coat and tightened the hood around her face and drew the fur cover around her face and laced up her boots and then covered them as well. She walked up the steps and put her goggles on. With the coat on no one would be able to tell whether she was a woman or man.

She was able to pinpoint the location of the men via some goggles she carried with her. She slid down the ice hill and then placed the metal spikes on her boots to help her in running around she would have need to greet her guests. She came upon a temple that looked like it had gone through hell and back. She smiled under all her fur and waited patiently. She pulled out her binoculars and searched for the guests she was to meet. She couldn't wait to give them the information they seemed to seek.
Back to top Go down
Azriel

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden History, Brought Into Light   The Hidden History, Brought Into Light EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 4:44 am

Genji was approached by a man geared out as much as he was and who introduced himself as Lt. Col. Bishop. Genji knew the mans name, it had appeared many times in his logging. His reputation far proceeded him. He shook his hand and smiled under his mask, as if meeting one of his celeberty idols. "No Col. it wasnt a rough ride, it was quit fun. I mean did you see that cannon ball i did? Haha i have to take a picture of the crater to show my friend. The name is Genji Muramasa, Information Chronicler to the Council of seven, and when need be field recon expert, nice to meet you." He said shaking the mans hand firmly. Genji knew the man had said which direction their contact was but in this snow it was hard to see anything. He focused his energy and widened his senses outward, trying to pick up on any neural-electric signatures in the area. Normally this was an easy task for the Iono-mancer, but in this snow it was hard to pick up anything. He focused harder and harder till he read a couple faint signatures in the distance. Col. Bishop had been motioning the two to set off when Genji opened his eyes. "Im picking up some signatures in this direction Col. if you wouldnt mind following my lead." He said taking point. Genji lived for this sort of thing, getting to see new places, and meet people he had never met before. Then afterwards he wrote it all down in his pad that was provided by the council, with a direct link to the archive. Such a gift was sometimes a curse, when rebel factions try to jump Genji for the device to hack into the Councils files. They made their way through the snow and ice, and it took what seemed like days, but was only hours to reach thier destination. Finally they came upon a temple that had looked like it had been shot at and missed and shit at and hit. Clearly this place had seen better days. Inside Genji could clearly pick up 3 neural-electric signatures, this had to be the destination. He only wished that they had a fire going inside, holding this shield was begining to get tiresome and was making him very hungry. The thoughts of food played in his head like a movie and his stomach echoed with a loud roar. He placed his hand on his stomach as if to try to silence it. "haha, looks like we are here Col." He said trying to play it off.
Back to top Go down
Leona

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden History, Brought Into Light   The Hidden History, Brought Into Light EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 5:11 am

Leona opened her eyes as the man started to talk with her. She listened intently to him and said quietly, "All I know for the moment is that the souls that were once here are gone. And if you know anything about this, I would like to know more, unless you can not give me the information. If not, I will just seek the information myself with these men you tell me of." She stayed knelt on the ground, for she did not feel like standing honestly. It was kind of hard to take of how these souls were gone, but she also thought it was impossible. "So, I ask you stranger, do you know anything about these incidents that have currently happened in the temples?" She was determined ot get more information so she could help anyway she could, if it would accomplish her quest. As she spoke, she continued to think in her head about the possibilities that could have happened here, and the prayer that she did not wish to cut off short.
Back to top Go down
Adimus

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden History, Brought Into Light   The Hidden History, Brought Into Light EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:44 pm

Bishop and Genji made their way to the temple, which had clearly seen vastly better days. Pulling his rifle off his shoulder preparing to aim down sight at any time, he slowly pushed his way through the snow and shoved the door open, poking his barrel inside before himself. Allowing himself to take point now that they were inside their destination, Bishop motioned through the corridors until he came across a massive room where it seemed some sort of battle had taken place. Lowering his weapon, he noticed that there was only two others inside of this room, and not three, like Genji had pointed out earlier. "Still doesn't mean they might be around here somewhere." He thought himself, still keeping his weapon ready.

He moved up to the two people, one of which carried a sword easily taller than himself, the other a female clad in very heavy armor, most likely a light wielder of some kind to be wearing armor as heavy as it was. He motioned back to Genji to make sure his guard was still up, not so much that he needed the reminder, but because Bishop was about to walk up to the duo in a "friendly" manner, and he wanted to make sure that he'd be alright.

"Sir, are you there? We can't track you inside that place, some kind of static in the way." Rosa chimed in over the comm.

"I'm fine, just inside the temple. Met up with the Walker, about to meet up with the target objective, I believe. I'll keep in touch, and keep the open receiver active, so record what's going to be said." He said to her.
"Roger that sir."

"Hey," He called out to the two with his hands up, "My name is James Bishop Sheppard, I'm with the Armetisian Army. I believe you sir, with the large blade, was looking for someone like me and my friend here," He pointed back to Genji with his thumb, "To defect and confess something to us."

Keleus couldn't hold out much longer, he could feel Gil's will slowly creeping back up on him. Knowing this, he decided to no longer waste any time. "Your reputation preceeds you Silent Knight Commander Bishop, as well as yours Walker Genji Muramasa. My name is Keleus Anton Serailius, and I am a member of Aegis, Gil's elite warriors, and I have not come to defect, for not all of me is capable of it." He said to them as he used his shadow magic to create tendrils, grabbing Bishop and moving him closer as to place him next to the crusader. "Listen closely to what I have to say, for my mind is not my own and I fear I will turn back soon." He turned his eyes to the crusader before continuing. "Your Gods have not left you, but have been taken from here, forcefully removed as to fuel Gil's ideals. His true name is AzGillian De Firenze, and he is a being none on this realm have ever seen before. He came to these temples and removed each god from them, and placed them in the bodies on normal mortals such as............" He said as he lifted his right arm, showing his odd, enchanted, and very powerful Armana Arcanus "Myself." As he charged up the shadow energy from it and pulled out the Sigil Of The God Of Darkness, showing that his story, while highly far fetched, was true.

"Each temple of the Old Gods, whether or not you believe the stories, are indeed real, and the Gods are no longer there, for their souls have been bound to ours. I am the Aegis of Shadow, and there are five more just like me. Our power is nearly limitless, but each member not only does not realize who the others are, but also serve Gil loyally, and as such the balance of power is well in his favor." He said shifting his gaze to the alter as he moved towards it. "Not all hope for you is lost. This arm of mine, it is capable of both holding these souls, and freeing them. I cannot free mine, for it is the only thing which grants me these moments of....Clarity." He said flexing his right arm, as shadowy tendrils moved across it. "However your side possesses one as well, on the arm of my brother, Adimus." He said before turning around to face Genji, Bishop, and the Crusader. "My brother and I were separated as children, and both of our minds were wiped clean by this curse of power, but I have regained my memories, bit by bit, and one day I will be free from Gil and when that day comes the hell I shall wreak will be known in legend. But until that day comes, help my brother, help him regain his memories. Help him defeat Aegis, and tell him of the old stories Crusader, he will need to know them to learn how to use his Armana, so that he may release the Gods from their Imprisonment, and call upon the Wardens of Heaven and Hell to put Gil back in his place." He said, just in time, as Gil's will began to creep up on him, and grasped and wracked his mind with untold pain. "AGH, GAH.....RUN, GET OUT OF HERE, I CAN'T RESIST IT ANY LONGER..." He said falling to his knees, unable to hold back his other half.

As Gil's version of Keleus stood back up, he looked around himself in confusion before looking to the group standing before him. "I do not know who you are, but you should leave before I sharpen Titania with your corpses." He said in a very cold, collected, voice.

Placing his hand on the females shoulder, he said into her ear "I think it's time to go. Don't mind us now, we were just leaving." Bishop said to Keleus, sensing the change that had jut taken place.
Back to top Go down
Jeruzia

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden History, Brought Into Light   The Hidden History, Brought Into Light EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 3:35 am

Jeruzia took notice of the group of people before her one female, the rest were males. It seemed that the woman was wanting information on what had happened here at the temple. Well, that was all a story in it's self. She put her voice distorter on, when she spoke, they would not know whether or not she was a woman or a man. It was better this way. She would be able to soon provide them with direction and the information that they sook. She walked up behind them and cleared her throat.

"You seek information which is farther than your reach. I can give you this information." Her distorted voice spoke. It was at this point that one of the men started telling them to run. RUN!? This was her home she wasn't going to run. She caressed the building and some of it's damages. Then looked up the changed man issued a threat. Shaking her head she sighed and began trudging back towards her home. "Ahhh, nice warm, home." She said and then stopped. She'd left the tea pot boiling on her stove! She'd forgotten about it! She took off at a dead run, the spikes on her shoes allowing her to be able to do this.
Back to top Go down
Azriel

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden History, Brought Into Light   The Hidden History, Brought Into Light EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 2:27 am

Genji was surprised to find out that this man standing before him telling him all these secrets and that was a servent of a man named Gil was Adimus' brother. To his knowledge Adimus had no brother, for once there was something Genji didnt know. He closed his eyes for a brief moment to lock all the information he had been given into his head so he could record it later in the archives. Listening to the conversation, he noticed that Keleus' tone changed, and a blood thirsty vibe filled the room. Genji opened his eyes to Bishop telling them that it was time to go, due to the man making threats against their life. Outside Genji felt another persons presence, perhaps they could follow it back to a shelter to get away from this man. "Everybody, follow me, i think i may know a place we can retreat to." He said heading out the door and in the direction of the other presence. The signal was strong enough to follow, and close enough to tell that it was friendly. The snow outside was still coming down in vast amounts and the wind, just as cold as it was when he first dropped in. As they walked, he thought about all the information they where given. The gods being stolen from their homes and implanted into people? That was hard to swallow, and the man named Gil was the puppeteer of the whole thing. How many people made up aeigis? and what where their abilities? What was the limit to their power? He had so many question left un answered and it bothered him so. Up ahead, he spotted an entrance to what looked like an underground home, in the middle of the tundra. This had to be the place. "I think this is it people, now lets be real friendly so they dont leave us out here to freeze to death until out ride comes." He said smiling under his mask. *Knock knock* he rapped gently on the door to the home. "Anybody home?"
Back to top Go down
Leona

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden History, Brought Into Light   The Hidden History, Brought Into Light EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 3:47 pm

Leona just looked around as everything happened before her eyes. The questions she seeked, her goal that she must do now, and the danger it involved. She was glad she went into combat now, she could actually help. The only problem was getting the souls back. Th man suddenly changed. She felt it because any crusader can tell when something changes like 'that'. The other two men ran out, and listening ot the man before he changed, she went with them. She didn't really speak that much along the way, she just followed Genji and Bishop. Aftr they stopped, she just kind of stood there, waiting for osmething else ot happen, and to answer questions that they might have, but who knows, they may know what she knows already. The locations of the temples, how many there are, all that, but she will see. After all, it was only the beginning for her atleast. Now that she had a quest to do, she ment to furfill it
Back to top Go down
Adimus

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden History, Brought Into Light   The Hidden History, Brought Into Light EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 5:10 pm

"Wow, that guy gave me the damn shivers." Bishop said to himself as he followed Genji through the temple out back into the snow storm. "Rosa, can you read me? Rosa? Shit, lost contact for now." Bishop said as he tried to get his team through the comm, but to no avail thanks to the immense storm. "Guess We'll have to wait for pick up. I hope your plan here works Genji, or else we'll be boned. I mean not that the psycho with the giant sword behind us wasn't enough to bone us." He said as they approached a hut in the middle of nowhere. He looked back to the crusader who had tagged along, and kind felt bad. He knew she was a warrior, and as such would be used to these things, but he could tell she was slightly......unseasoned. She hadn't seen too many battles, but he did know she'd be of use in the future, and that as of now, she knew alot more than what he or Genji did about the current situation.

"Hey, what's your name? And what do you know about whatever it is that guy in there was talking bout?" Bishop asked her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keleus looked around himself, taking note of his surroundings. What in the hell was he doing here, and how did he get here? It then came to him that it didn't matter, all that mattered was carrying out the orders Gil had given, which was in the first place to go find some idiot child who had pissed off the wrong people and see if he was powerful enough to join sides with Aegis. " I guess I'll make my way now." Keleus said as a portal of shadow appeared beneath him, and the tendrils wrapped around him and he vanished, off to his next assignment.

{[ Keleus has left!]}
Back to top Go down
Jeruzia

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden History, Brought Into Light   The Hidden History, Brought Into Light EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 4:40 am

Jeruzia was running around her house putting things back to their place and then as she had thought, the tea pot started to whistle. She put a couple tea bags in her tea pot after she had filled part of it with cold water. She hated to have her tea bitter and this was often the cause because the leaves were put in water that was too hot and it burned the leaves. She put some creme and sugar out in their little glass dishes and then set the tray down on her log coffee table and took a seat.

She sat down on the large leather furnture that was decorated around the large round room and then looked into the fire. Jeruzia was glad that she had not taken the coat off as a knock came at her door. She stood, still fully cloaked in her large fur coat. She pulled off her goggles and mask. She walked up the steps to the door and opened it, seeing the group of people outside. "Goodness you people! Come in!!!" She said moving out of the way and ushering the people in to get warm.

She pulled off her coat and closed and locked the door as soon as everyone was inside. "Now you are lucky you found me. The weather is not so kind to strangers! Tea anyone?" She said heading to the kitchen and getting out spoons and tea cups and plates.
Back to top Go down
Azriel

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden History, Brought Into Light   The Hidden History, Brought Into Light EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 7:15 pm

The air began to smell of tea outside the door. Genji sniffed the air to take in the smell and exhaled with pleasure. Nothing like the smell of tea to make him feel already closer to home. The blizzard outside was still bad and seemed like it was getting worse. He hoped that somebody would open the door and not leaving them out here to freeze. Bishop was next to him along with the crusader clad in armor who he thought had to be freezing by now. He was asking her some stuff that genji wasn't paying mug attention to at the moment. Finally the door opened and they where greeted by a women in a big fur coat who welcomed them and motioned them inside and proceeded to offer them tea. "Oh yes please that would be lovely. We are sorry for imposing on you but we are from the Council is Seven, we are known as Walkers and we ask a favor of you. Would it be too much trouble to stay here until the storm let's up and we can radio for pick up? Our organization would compensate you for yourtrou les of course.". Genji spoke with professionalism and courtesy as he made his way inside. "May we sit?"
Back to top Go down
Leona

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden History, Brought Into Light   The Hidden History, Brought Into Light EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:15 am

Leona looked at the building that they were heading to. She could tell it would be safe for the time being, but she wasn't sure for howl ong. She also wasn't to sure how she got into this so fast. She heard the man beside her and looked at him. The lady then answered the door and let us in. "I'll tell you later when we all have time to talk to eachother. I have my own questions as well." She walked inside and looked at the woman giving them hospitality. She just nodded when the woman asked if they would like some tea.
Back to top Go down
Adimus

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden History, Brought Into Light   The Hidden History, Brought Into Light EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 6:14 pm

"Ok, time to take stock: Trudged through the snow to find a Walker. Walker and I trudge through more snow to find temple, and crazed lunatic with valuable but seriously far fetched information. Also find crusader, who we take with us to avoid having her be violently murder when lunatic snaps. Trudge through more snow. Find a home, in the middle of said snow, where I am now having tea, with a mixed group of people, as I wait for my comm to get my helicopter to get us the hell out of here. Oh, note that it would seem that the girl who lives here, somehow knew we were coming. Do these things happen to you often Genji?" Bishop said looking up from his cup to Genji, who seemed to have an odd look on his face. Then again everything was odd. He was sitting with an old fashioned armor clad crusader, a walker that had a few screws loose, and a girl who could seemingly tell the future, after running like hell from a guy who claimed to be the second in command of the enemy. All the while he couldn't go anywhere because of the snow storm, and the new girl wouldn't reveal her name, or anything else that had gone down. "Name's Bishop by the way darling, no need to be afraid or nothing from me." He said to the crusader. "Also, miss, uhh, what's your name?" He said as the second girl he didn't know poured him some more tea.
Back to top Go down
Jeruzia

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden History, Brought Into Light   The Hidden History, Brought Into Light EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 10:20 pm

Jeruzia poured everyone tea. She made sure that they were all comfortable and drew large fur blankets around them. The fire in the middle of the room danced about as she made them all sit down. "Sit, sit! Take a load off." She said and then poured herself some of the hot tea. She took a seat looking at her visitors. "My name is Jeruzia. I am the keeper of the world and more importantly I record the records of lives and the lost. I am the gardian to the past, present and future." She said.

In truth, Jeruzia couldn't remember the last time she had had real company. Well, company in general. These were just simples whom were stuck in a storm, still it was nice to be able to see people. "It's nice to see people from the beyond. I don't leave here. My work is far too extensive to do so." She said picking up her small glass orb and holding it out in one of her long nailed hands. "Bright of day, dark of night, no future shall escape my sight." She murmered the words and suddenly it was as if someone had poured gasoline on the open flame.

Smiling, she watched as the flame died down and as the room began to glow a faint blue. The blue was emitted form her orb. She let the orb float into the air and hover above them. She watched the orb closely focusing on it, then a half smile came onto her lips. "A-ha, we have a knight, a walker, and a Luitenant. You all must be seeking knowledge beyond your reach. Like what may have happened to the temple." She said watching them, the fire dancing in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Azriel

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden History, Brought Into Light   The Hidden History, Brought Into Light EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 2:18 am

Genji listened as Col. Bishop recalled all the events that had very recently come to pass. He sounded a little shocked, and a little confused as to what the hell had been happening. Genji listened as he accepted his tea from Jeruzia and thanked her quietly so as to not interrupt Col. Bishop. Genji reached over to the table and grabbed a few sugars from their container and stired them in with the spoon that was provided with his cup. Col. Bishop then proceeded to ask him of this sort of thing happened to him alot. He smiled and let out a small laugh before responding "Yes Col. Bishop this does in fact happen alot when I travel with Adimus. Trouble, and sometimes on rare occasion help" He said gesturing to Jeruzia "Finds us out on our missions." Genji took a drink of his tea, it was quite good. Jeruzia then began to explain how she knew they where comic and her charge as Keeper of information on past, present, and future. She then took out a crystal ball and chanted a spell, sparking the orb to life and rousing the fire up. After the fire died back down she spoke again of information that the group sought that was out of their reach like what happened to the temple. "Yes, anything you could tell us would be greatly appreciated ma'am. ". Genji eagerly sat his tea down and took out his datapad. He sat there listening and ready to record information to the device for later editing and entry into the archives.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden History, Brought Into Light   The Hidden History, Brought Into Light Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hidden History, Brought Into Light
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Walkers of War :: The World :: Lijernia :: Arctic Tundra-
Jump to: