Walkers of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will you walk the path of peace or destruction?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Photobucket

Welcome to Walkers of War, an Original, Non-Cannon, Free-For-All RolePlay. New members are always welcome so JOIN us! Now!
Photobucket
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation

RP Time
Weather
Staff

Latest topics
» Shinobi Evolution
Legacy, Part One: Adimus, The Bloodstained Prince [{OPEN]} EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 3:54 pm by Sutoka

» Sommersturm
Legacy, Part One: Adimus, The Bloodstained Prince [{OPEN]} EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:37 am by 

» [2008] Viva La Vida Or Death
Legacy, Part One: Adimus, The Bloodstained Prince [{OPEN]} EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:02 am by 

» [2008] Viva La Vida Or Death
Legacy, Part One: Adimus, The Bloodstained Prince [{OPEN]} EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:02 am by 

» Tube Catcher 2013
Legacy, Part One: Adimus, The Bloodstained Prince [{OPEN]} EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:22 am by 

» Sand, Sand, Oh LOOK! More sand..... (open)
Legacy, Part One: Adimus, The Bloodstained Prince [{OPEN]} EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:39 pm by ChrisJenova

» Festival and Death Swoons (Open)
Legacy, Part One: Adimus, The Bloodstained Prince [{OPEN]} EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:33 pm by Fiddleback

» Legacy, Part One: Adimus, The Bloodstained Prince [{OPEN]}
Legacy, Part One: Adimus, The Bloodstained Prince [{OPEN]} EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:39 pm by Azriel

» Lola Catherine Antoinette Montoya
Legacy, Part One: Adimus, The Bloodstained Prince [{OPEN]} EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:15 pm by Azriel

Affiliates
free forum

Legacy, Part One: Adimus, The Bloodstained Prince [{OPEN]}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adimus

Legacy, Part One: Adimus, The Bloodstained Prince [{OPEN]} Empty
PostSubject: Legacy, Part One: Adimus, The Bloodstained Prince [{OPEN]}   Legacy, Part One: Adimus, The Bloodstained Prince [{OPEN]} EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 3:14 am

Ever since Adimus arrived in Iga, he had a a strange and unyielding connection to this place, like he was from here somehow, as if he was -born- here..... "Why do I feel such an odd connection to this place?" Adimus thought to himself as he wandered through a garden at night, beautiful natural lights all around them. The Elves Of Iga may have believe more passionately in technology, but they still held onto their beliefs within magic and nature. As Adimus walked further, he noticed that the area he was in was that of a graveyard, and in the middle of the pathways of stone and marble, was a grave site that stood out from all the others, in both size and detail. It had two fountains running in intricate patterns, weaving in and out of each other, one a varying hue of glowing blues, the other purples and reds. In the middle, a massive stone pedestal sat with two slots, one empty, but the other filled with a diamond shaped shield that gave off an odd unearthly glow. Above it a giant gravestone marker read "Here Lies The Grand Knight Arahmis, Master Of Titania, Protector Of The Weak, Scourge Of The Corrupt, And The Blood Stained Holyman Of The First War Era, And His Lover And Wife, Miya Katsui, High Priestess Of The Light Of Iga, Guardian To All, Mother To Her Beloved Children Keleus And Adimus."

The words were bold, and glowing in gold, and after reading them, they burned deep into Adimus, echoing strongly in his heart. "No, No way that can be right, this has to be another Adimus." He said out loud.

"But it speaks the truth young man. You have to be their son." A voice rang out, proud and aged, brimming with wisdom and vigor. A man stepped out from one of the headstones, clad in candy apple red armor comprised in the form of an Iga Battle Suit. "After all, not only can you read what only an Iga can read, you are the spitting image of that man."

Adimus was taken aback by the appearance of this man, and even more so with all that he had heard from Genji, and the events of everything that had transpired thus far were painfully making sense to him. But the one thing that still ate at him like a pack of wolves was the fact that he still couldn't remember a damn thing about his past, especially his parents, or how he became an orphan. "Who are you, and what do you know about me?" Adi mus said to the man.

"I am General Ignarus Shura, and I was a close friend to your parents, and as I stand here now looking at your face, I am most certain that you are indeed their second son. Adimus Serailius, De Firenze." Ignarus said as his face looked as if it was ready to cry. "So many of us beleived you were dead, you and your brother both. By The Gods, this is a miracle...The reports were true..." He said as he stepped even closer to Adimus. "Please, let me look upon you." The man said as he inspected Adimus closely, before finally bursting into tears. "By the graces you look just like them. You have inherited your fathers hair and face most definitely," he said with a chuckle, "But your eyes...Your eyes are indeed hers. There," He said now pointing to the pedestal with the empty slot and the shield. "What once stood there were your father's weapons of choice. His sword was suddenly summoned away years ago, meaning your brother is still alive, and whatever the one known as Genji has told you, is true. That shield however..." He said as he motioned towards it before stopping. "Was also his, but it would seem your elder kin has not the desire for it. That thing holds great power Adimus, and I implore you, if you wish to act as your father would have, take that shield, and use it. It's blessings will serve you greatly in the times to come."

All this was too much for Adimus to take in at once. A man he had never met just told him he was half elven, his brother was still alive and armed with an extremely powerful weapon, and that the gravesite in front of him belonged to his parents, with his last remaining piece of legacy standing before him, again with an old man he had never met before telling him to take it if he wanted to "be like his father". The sheer thought of all this was about to make Adi's head explode, until an odd, calming aura came over him, and another beings thoughts entered his, making him feel relaxed, caressing his pain and bringing a sense of ease to him. With this newfound source of comfort, Adi couldn't help himself as his body moved on it's own, and Adi picked up the shield, feeling an immense rush of power overcoming him, then -becoming- a part of him. "It's.......True." He said to himself. "Thank.....Thank you, Ignarus, I..."Adi tried to say without crying himself, but the tears were strong. Unfortunately the glorious and beautiful moment was ended swiftly by the sound of an explosion, one set off only by a weapon of war. "What, no!" Adimus said to himself. "Well, no use in standing here. Might as well give this a try" Adimus said to himself equipping his new, or old? Shield? Eh, didn't matter to him, this thing held power, and that was all he needed for now."Old Man, that suit can fly yes?"

"Yes indeed it can."
"Then gimme a ride to the wall, we got an attack to repel." And with that, moments later Adimus, new shield in tow, found himself on the wall, looking over the wall at what had to be a small invasion force, but barely enough to conquer The City Of Iga. "Are they mad? Wait.. No..." Adi said as he saw a man clad in massive armor, wielding an even bigger hammer. "That man, something's different about him..." Adi said to himself.

"Sogui no Kame Tate." Ignarus said.
"What?"
"The shields name, my family created it. It's called the Sogui no Kame Tate. Use it well here."
"Right. Well, let's get started Old Man." Adi said, as he prepared to do battle yet again.
Back to top Go down
Azriel

PostSubject: Re: Legacy, Part One: Adimus, The Bloodstained Prince [{OPEN]}   Legacy, Part One: Adimus, The Bloodstained Prince [{OPEN]} EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 3:47 am

The air was calm in this place. The lights where bright and the city og Iga was bustling with people as it usually was. It truly was a sight to behold. Chikyu looked down at his first objective given to him by his master gil. The great wall of Iga. His orders where to break through the wall of Iga with a small but elite invasion force and take the second relic from the resting place of Keleus's father. Gil had seen the power of one of the wepons in cobat and wanted the other for his forces. The preperations for the penetration of the wall had been complete. Men clad in a light mail and steel who where armed to the teeth surrounded Chikyu. He had hand picked these men himself and trained them under his watch, he would have his invasion no other way for surly they would be defeated easily if this where not so. "Ignite the explosives and await my order." He barked a short but strong command to the troops and they obeyed. One man with a torch walked up to the fuse they had placed on the ground and lit itt before making his way back to the line. The fuse burned quickly making its way to the explosives and detonating them with one hell of a bang. "Steady" He said as the debris flew all around, with a rather large rock cracking him in the face but not denting or phasing him at all. The smoke cleared and the hole made itself known. "Attack! Charge forth and bring me that weapon! Leave none standing who get in your way!" He yelled out making his way towards the hole. His armor clanked with each step that he took. His hammer Fenrir was lazily resting on his right shoulder with his right arm draped over it to keep it in place. All around him civilians where running and screaming in terror of the events unfolding. Things had changed since he was a gladiator in the arena. No longer did the populas cheer his name and worship him as a god. Oh the irony was heavy in that thought, now that he was actually infused with the power of one, everybody was afraid and wouldnt even come near him. He smiled inside his helmet where nobody could see, only for his satisfaction. The troops had made it into the city now and where securing the streets. They where taking hostages and interigating people as to where the so called weapon was located. They wherent given much information as to its whereabouts so unorthadox measures had to be taken. Chikyu couldnt help to feel a slight uneasiness about him, as if something was off about this. He kept the thought in the back of his head and kept his eyes open for the slightest thing to go wrong.
Back to top Go down
Adimus

PostSubject: Re: Legacy, Part One: Adimus, The Bloodstained Prince [{OPEN]}   Legacy, Part One: Adimus, The Bloodstained Prince [{OPEN]} EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 4:14 am

"You know, you really oughtta work on the kinks in your defenses." Adimus said as he looked down as the enemy poured into the streets. Thankfully the civilians knew to evac themsevles to a shelter as quickly as possible. After all the Iga were no fools nor strangers to war. Bad part was, most of the manpower was spent speeding up the process, leaving the wall mostly unguarded, which in turn, brings us back to the enemy pouring into the streets. Ushering a sigh, Adi went on to defend the city and make sure that these arrogant bastards paid with their blood for invading what he had recently come to call his new home town. "Alright shit heads, time to rock." He said to himself, jumping from the wall right down to the very ground, letting out a psychic blast wave with such a strong radius that anything within 100ft was easily obliterated. The enemy soldiers were clearly caught off guard by the display of power, hell even Adimus was surprised. "How the hell did I do that!?" He said as he looked down at his shield. "Man, no way can you help with that too!" But Adi had to think fast because by now the soldiers had turned their gaze on him. Both blade and bullet flew his way, and while he did his best to evade them, he was going to be outnumbered quickly. He had begun to wish that Pete and Lou were with him, but they had their own dealings to handle. Hell, ever since the "negotiations" with Jace and the Iga had occured, the trio had to split up until further orders were given. Adi fought here however, coveting his blade in the holy blood of the invader.

"Come on, show me what you got!" He said as he bashed in the skull of a soldier with his shield, letting loose, entirely by instinct, a massive concussive blast, again wiping out everything behind him. "Holy shit this thing is awesome!" Adi said as he activated his hyper body abilities, and began literally running down and cutting a line into the enemy forces, making damn sure they'd back off the city, all the while making his way up to the enemy commander. "With this going on, this'll be a cake wa- WOAH!" Adi yelped as he saw Ignarus flying towards him, his chest plate cracked. "Holy shit dude, are you ok?" Adi said kneeling next to him.

"I think I'll live, but I cannot fight any longer. My age has caught up to this old man..." Ignarus said grasping Adi's arm. "You however, have to win. Don't be killed Adimus, and don't let them have this city!"

"Old man, if what you said is true, then you already know what's going to happen here tonight." Adimus replied as he stood and faced the enemy General. "I'm going to slaughter every single enemy soldier here, including that monster over there."
Back to top Go down
Azriel

PostSubject: Re: Legacy, Part One: Adimus, The Bloodstained Prince [{OPEN]}   Legacy, Part One: Adimus, The Bloodstained Prince [{OPEN]} EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 4:50 am

Chikyu stood by and watched as a man came crashing down from the sky and releasing a pyschic wave which obliterated most things in a 100 meter radius. He instantly took note of the man and the shield he was holding. It began to glow and almost kind of spark with the impact. That had to be what he was looking for in this city. The man began a frontal assualt on his forces and even smashed one of his soldiers heads in, making him unrecognizable to anybody. He then proceeded to charge forward with some type of body magic. So he was dealing with an enhancement battle mage type fighter. Chikyu stood firm as the man stopped a little ways off in front of him and issued a virbal threat. Chikyu smiled at the arrogence of this person and couldnt wait to teach him a lesson, but why use excessive force when not needed. A multiple way attack should be good enough to topple this man and take the shield. "No, no, im getting to arrogent myself. I mustt not underestimate this man or i would have already lost." He thought to himself. He lowered his hammer down to his side with his right hand, firmly holding it and anticipating an attack. "I accept your challenege, but on one term. if i win this duel you relinquish that shield to me. if you win i will withdraw my forces and no innocents will be hurt. Do you accept?" He said in a calm and collected voice. chikyu felt a chill run down his spine, but not one of fear, but one of excitment. It had been awhile since he faced a challenger, he had only hoped that this one would actually be worthy to step into the arena with him. All around his forces where still attacking and he cought one of them pillaging. "ENOUGH YOU FOOLS! Do you not see that a challenged has been issued? Stand down and await further instructions." He barked his command, and his soldiers like obedient dogs obeyed.
Back to top Go down
Adimus

PostSubject: Re: Legacy, Part One: Adimus, The Bloodstained Prince [{OPEN]}   Legacy, Part One: Adimus, The Bloodstained Prince [{OPEN]} EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 1:15 pm

"A challenge has been issued? What?" Adi said to himself. "This guy's bat shit insane isn't he. Jeez, why is everyone that has immense power, bat shit insane these days?" Adimus mentioned as everyone around him stopped fighting, or at least, the enemy stopped fighting. "Hey, Iga, not to capitalize on the situation or anything, but I think I can take this guy, so go rebuild the wall and keep these guys out. Everyone in the city is just about dead, so make sure the is secure, I'll handle ugly over here." Adi said as he walked over to the giant clad in armor.

"You want this shield? Shit, if I were you I would've taken my arm, this thing is what's worth bringing an army to take. The shield, the shield you can't have. I think this thing is like bound to me or something, kinda like it chose me. But you can try to take it though. In fact," Adimus said, now activating his speed once more, and charging at the enemy general. "Try to take it, if you can!" He said as he laid a psychic back shield punch to the man's face.
Back to top Go down
Azriel

PostSubject: Re: Legacy, Part One: Adimus, The Bloodstained Prince [{OPEN]}   Legacy, Part One: Adimus, The Bloodstained Prince [{OPEN]} EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 1:13 pm

Chikyu stood firm as the man assaulted the side of his face with great speed and above average force. He slide back maybe a foot and let the blow roll off the side of his head. He hadn't had to worry about physical damage as much anymore as he did before he met Gil. The god inside him had a huge part to play in that. "you sure are a fast one, strong too. Haha, this could be fun.". Chikyu said as he knelt down and placed his left hand flat on the ground an held his hammers hilt with his right. He focused on the earth beneath their feet and commanded it upwards with haste. The ground rumbled and shook before jutting out spikes in every direction all around Chikyu. This would help get the man away from him and let him prepare for a counter attack. "I never got your name, I would like to know the name of the man I am fighting.". He said gripping his hammer with one hand and charging the man. Chikyu swung with groundshattering force. The 2 ton hammer flowing through the air like it was a feather in the wind before colliding with the mans shield. The actual weight and strength of Chikyu's swing coming together in a beautiful and destructive harmony.
Back to top Go down
Adimus

PostSubject: Re: Legacy, Part One: Adimus, The Bloodstained Prince [{OPEN]}   Legacy, Part One: Adimus, The Bloodstained Prince [{OPEN]} EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 6:27 pm

"You see, that's just rude!" Adi said as he leaped away evading the mans earth spikes attack. "Trying to kill me before you ask my name. Its Adimus! Remember it!" Adi said as he attempted a counter attack, only to see a massive megaton hammer flying for his head. By reaction Adi blocked and hoped for the best. Thankfully for him, the shield reacted with him as well, and as he raised it, a burst of psychic energy evelopped his arm and helpped parry the mans hammer, but the sheer force of the blow still knocked Adi off balance, causing the wind sheer from the attack to send Adimus flying.

Rolling as he landed, Adi regained control of himself and readied for his next attack. "This guys an expert fighter and has magical capabilities, but he can't be a regular person, even by an elite's standards." Adi thought to himself as he remembered his first attack doing nothing to him. He then decided to test something, and using his lift and grab abilities, Adi lifted a chunk of the ground, and flung it right at the enemy general. "Let's see how handle this!"
Back to top Go down
Azriel

PostSubject: Re: Legacy, Part One: Adimus, The Bloodstained Prince [{OPEN]}   Legacy, Part One: Adimus, The Bloodstained Prince [{OPEN]} EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 8:04 pm

Chikyu's attack hit but felt like it was cushioned by shomething. None the less, the blowback from the attack landing sent the man known as Adimus flying back and rolling on the ground before regaining himself. "You have given me your name and now i shall give you mine. My name is Chikyu Beruka, but you may address me as Judge Bureka." Chikyu said as he watch Adimus pick up a chunk of earth and whip it at him. Chikyu raised his left hand up and out in front of him and slung his hammer over his shoulder with his right. The rock came flying at him with rapid speed. A small glyph appeared in Chikyu's hand as he focused a very samll amount of energy there. As the chunk of earth met his hand it turned to sand in an instant splashing off his hand and landing on the ground in front of him. The tiny rocks and gravel in the sand shimmered in the lights of the city and the moons natural glow. "Rocks? Your going to have to do better than that. I believe thats my serve then" Chikyu took a side ways horse stance so that his left leg was facing Adimus and his right away from him. His hammer still slung over his shoulder. He raised his left leg and gave a stomp while simotantiously feeding energy to his stomping leg causeing a boulder of medium size to jump up from the ground and launch itself skyward. As it came back down Chikyu stood up slightly and took a baseballe like stance and hammered the boulder at adimus. As the boulder got close to his opponent he took his hammer and slammed it into the ground again and summoned stalagtights to jut up from the ground and reach out towards his target in a fanning motion. He had no problem with making this a ranged game for the moment, it gave him a little time to get warmed up for some more serious finales.
Back to top Go down
Adimus

PostSubject: Re: Legacy, Part One: Adimus, The Bloodstained Prince [{OPEN]}   Legacy, Part One: Adimus, The Bloodstained Prince [{OPEN]} EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:30 am

As Adimus watched the chunk of earth be dissolved into sand with the level of ease only a high end magick user could obtain as well as being able to take a power hit from Adi's shield, he pieced two and two together and came to the conclusion that this Chikyu guy was a member of Aegis, and ten to one the Earth user he had heard so much about. He didn't have much time to register it though, for as soon as he turned the rock to sand, Chikyu reformed it back into a spherical boulder and literally batted it back towards Adimus, accompanied by a wave of spikes jutting from the ground.

Running at the boulder Adi jumped right into it, and using his telekinesis grabbed hold of it, and planted himself on it. He then spun it around and kicked it right back in Chikyu's directions, ripping through the spikes leaving a trail right up to Chikyu, or so it appeared. Landing on his feet smoothly, Adi stood upright, and stared right back at Chikyu and said "Surrender now, and lay your hammer on the ground, and you can walk away from this in less pain, Aegis."
Back to top Go down
Azriel

PostSubject: Re: Legacy, Part One: Adimus, The Bloodstained Prince [{OPEN]}   Legacy, Part One: Adimus, The Bloodstained Prince [{OPEN]} EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:52 pm

Chikyu chuckled slightly at the Adimus's ultimatum. "Surrender? Thats not much fun is it? Lets stop siezing each other up and get serious, what do you say?" chikyu didnt wait for a response, he stomped the ground hard with his right foot. The gorund beneath Adimus rumbled slightly before jutting up in a pillar of solid stone and sending Adimus skyward. Chikyu placed his hammer down on the ground infront of him and focused his energy. He took up a horse stance, continuing to channel energy at a rapid rate. Below his feet a green runic encovered circle appeared. Chikyu looked up at his freefalling opponent and lunged his arms upward at his target. whhile simotaniouisly calling out. "!000 needles." Pillars of Spikes jutted forward at rapid speeds, all crisscrossing each other and aimed right for Adimus. This attack if hitting would leave his opponent skewed from many different angles.
Back to top Go down
Adimus

PostSubject: Re: Legacy, Part One: Adimus, The Bloodstained Prince [{OPEN]}   Legacy, Part One: Adimus, The Bloodstained Prince [{OPEN]} EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 12:21 am

Adimus heard Chikyu decline the option of surrender, forcing Adimus to give up the paragon's route, causing him to charge in, shield raised. However, he was quickly stopped by being flung skyward as he was thrown by a pillar jutting up from underneath him. "Holy shit!" Adi yelled as he found himself at least one-hundred fifty feet in the air, and plummeting fast. To make matters worse, he could see from where he was that Chikyu was summoning something, and if it took an Aegis member time to recant and summon, it must be pretty big and powerful, and sure enough it was.

Adi saw in an "Oh shit" moment as the entire field was lifted up and shot at Adi as a missive of thousands of spires and detached spikes, all focused on one target. As if it was entirely by instinct Adi focused every bit of telekinetic might he could muster into himself, and with one raging blast, met the spires with a concussive force that shattered them all, raining down spikes all onto the enemy. The remaining spires that continued to rise towards Adi was met by his blade as they were sliced and knocked away, and when he was faced with a one too big to cut across, he stabbed the tip, and ran it downward, slicing it in two and using the last part as a board to slide across the remaining spire until leaping off of it and running down the last one, jumping off of that one and landing on the ground right in front of Chikyu, sword and shield primed for an intense combo strike. "Should've surrendered!" Adi yelled as he slashed and bashed his way at Chikyu.
Back to top Go down
Azriel

PostSubject: Re: Legacy, Part One: Adimus, The Bloodstained Prince [{OPEN]}   Legacy, Part One: Adimus, The Bloodstained Prince [{OPEN]} EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:39 pm

Chikyu watched his opponent with amusement has he dodges and acrobatically made his way down Chikyu's attack. Adimus landed and spoke briefly before launching an assault of slashes and bashes toward Chikyu. The wind and vibrations from the sword slashes where strong as if being helped by the winds themselves. The bashes, strong and straightforward reminded him of his fighting with the mastery of earth. Adimus's sword slashes where fast, and as such Chikyu could only manage to parry every other one causing them to fall to either side of his massive hammer, the others hitting and scratching his armor. The shield bashes on the other hand he made sure to block, to many of those could be a problem. Even blocking them however, still rattled him a little. "His speed seems to be putting me at a disadvantage here". He thought to himself. The assault continued and Chikyu slide back along the earth causing piles of dirt to accumulate at his heels. Biding his time finally payed off when he found a very small gap in Adimus's attack and pushed him back with a strong swing of his hammer. Chikyu called on the gods power inside of himself to make him stronger and in turn make his massive hammer wheigh less to him. The dirt at his feet, he made solid and propel him forward continuously as if were skating alone the ground. "My turn". He said before beginning his own barrage of massive hammer swings from all angles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legacy, Part One: Adimus, The Bloodstained Prince [{OPEN]}   Legacy, Part One: Adimus, The Bloodstained Prince [{OPEN]} Empty

Back to top Go down

Legacy, Part One: Adimus, The Bloodstained Prince [{OPEN]}
Page 1 of 1