Walkers of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will you walk the path of peace or destruction?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Photobucket

Welcome to Walkers of War, an Original, Non-Cannon, Free-For-All RolePlay. New members are always welcome so JOIN us! Now!
Photobucket
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation

RP Time
Weather
Staff

Latest topics
» Shinobi Evolution
Forbidden style EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 3:54 pm by Sutoka

» Sommersturm
Forbidden style EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:37 am by 

» [2008] Viva La Vida Or Death
Forbidden style EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:02 am by 

» [2008] Viva La Vida Or Death
Forbidden style EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:02 am by 

» Tube Catcher 2013
Forbidden style EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:22 am by 

» Sand, Sand, Oh LOOK! More sand..... (open)
Forbidden style EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:39 pm by ChrisJenova

» Festival and Death Swoons (Open)
Forbidden style EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:33 pm by Fiddleback

» Legacy, Part One: Adimus, The Bloodstained Prince [{OPEN]}
Forbidden style EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:39 pm by Azriel

» Lola Catherine Antoinette Montoya
Forbidden style EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:15 pm by Azriel

Affiliates
free forum

Forbidden style

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Azriel

Forbidden style Empty
PostSubject: Forbidden style   Forbidden style EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:19 am

Genji read the reports he had gathered from field agents and those he himself had gathered. Reports of the group known as Aegis have been flowing in more and more. Adimus had filled him in on the Aegis member known as Chikyu, the Aegis of earth and general of the enemies army. The opponent was strong and even Adimus had his work cut out for himself. He remembered seeing his friend with all those injuries and how long it took to recover. It was clear that in Genjis current state he wouldn't be able to combat this foe. It was time to ask for the council to break the seal on his fighting style that he had spent so many years researching. He walked down the corridor and into the councils chamber. He had already set up an appointment to speak with them. Usually he didn't have to do this, after all the council raised him like their own, but this was a professional manner. Genji walked into the center of the room and stopped in front of the members who sat in chairs encompassing the room. He bowed and showed his respects to the members before standing and requesting permission to speak. "You may speak Genji, what is it you wish of us?" "Council, I have asked you all here today to grant ke a request.". "what is it Genii?" "I ask that you break the seal on my Dragoon fighting style and please return the weapons I have forged known as the sky dragon gauntlets.". The council went silent along with the room. This request was a large one, even for him. He had seen this before, the council often debated large requests like this usig telepathy so that others could not hear their debates. Genji stood in silence with his head bowed for a total of 5 minutes before the council spoke again. "Genji, the council has decided, and we will not remove the seal on your Dragoon style.". Genji was shocked and outraged at the councils decision but he knew that getting angry wouldnt help his chances, only an argument of knowledge would help. "Surely the council is aware of the threat known as aegis and how much this would benefit us on the front lines. Please, I beg you, if not as a walker then as your son, please.". A gentle voice spoke next. "genji, that very reason we can not allow the seal to be removed. That style of yours is far to dangerous and destructive to be allowed to be used without mastery of it first. Also, if we gave you the gauntlets which you forged to amplify the power of the style in your current skill, this time it would surely be the end of you. Now our son, with this we will conclude our session, we will find another way to battle this threat without rising yours or others lives.". Genji swallowed the welt that was forming in his throat and held back that tears that had formed from a combination of feeling powerless and the love the council had for him. He bowed in respect and turned to face the door.
Back to top Go down
Adimus

Forbidden style Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden style   Forbidden style EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:28 am

Left side ribs, shattered, right orbit, fractured, several fractures suffered in both arms, broken right ankle, concussion, cracked jaw, and a broken right hand. It was a miracle Adi had survived his fight while in Iga against the earth Aegis, and an even bigger feat that he managed to beat him, albeit receiving wounds so severe it took even his psychic sleep abilities three whole weeks to heal him just so he could walk properly again. He still wore a sling for his right arm, since his shoulders was still recovering from having every muscle in it torn, and he had a limp due to his right ankle barely being healed enough for him to walk. He had told Genji about the ordeal he had endured, and the artifact he had recovered, which was being tested on by Lou, only because it was Lou, and after a week of being bugged to do so, Adi decided to let him do it so he could go to sleep for once quietly.

Now he was looking once again to find Genji, but this time only to talk and try to learn a bit more about him. After all, with recent events, it seemed everyone knew about Adi's past except for Adi himself. He also wondered how Adonia was doing, and hoping that whatever she was doing she wasn't getting herself into trouble too deep to get out. But alas, Adi tracked his friend down to the council hall, whose doors were closed, as was the custom for having meetings. Adi listened in, after all he always seemed to enjoy teasing and pissing off members of the council, especially, Nearmont. Man that guy pissed him off. "Anywho..." Adi said to himself as he pressed his ear to the door, only to have it cave in and him fall forward, unable to fully regain balance due to his injuries. "Ow, god damn it that hur-...Oh shit." He said as he faced the elder council members, Uriel, Sakras, and Delora. This had to have been a big and rather personal meeting if only the three patriarchs were present, and Adi knew he was in deep shit if he didn't leave soon.

After catching eyes with Genji, who he noticed was walking out, he saw his eyes, and he could tell he was holding back a tear, and that sealed it, this was indeed a very big and personal meeting. "I am so sorry. I'll just....I'll just um, yea I'll leave now." Adi said as he tried to back out, only to back into the chest of Taurine, the guardsman for the doors to the council hall.

"Piss break again Taurine?" Uriel ushered in his deep, commanding voice.
"Sorry milord, won't happen again."
"It's ok, just lock the door when you walk away next time." Uriel said as he looked down at the chamber floor. The idea then occurred to him; The idea to use Adimus as a test subject. One might call it cruel, others unusual, but in this case sensible. After all, if Genji lost control of an art he couldn't perfect, Adimus would probably be a suitable outlet to for Genji's power to filter itself through, After all the boy had fought an Aegis and lived, even "defeated" it's attack. "Genji, my boy, listen. I will grant you one of the gauntlets, but only after that one," He said glaring at Adimus," Recovers completely. He will be your training partner along with myself. We shall help you master these gauntlets."

And just like that Adimus' jaw dropped and again he had an odd feeling that was going to be used as a test subject, yet again. "Um, not to say no, but, what in the hell did I miss and why do I have to fight, err train, with Genji?"
Back to top Go down
Azriel

Forbidden style Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden style   Forbidden style EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 2:19 am

Genji was about to walk out the door to the councils chamber only to have it come open on it's own and dumping his friend Adimus onto the chamber floor. His frIend looked confused and worried, like he hadade a wrong turn into a wolves den. The gaurdsman to the chamber walked I'm after him and apologizedfor his short absence. Genji walked over to help his friend to his feet when one of the councilman spoke in a commanding tone. He granted genji permission to use one solitary gauntlet in this training and to use Adimus as his training partner. "I agree to your terms councilman but with one suggestion, I ask that the seal on my style be released and trained in that style before you grant me the gauntlets. Even though it is one gauntlet the damage I could do would be great without control.". "Very well genji, you will punish- er, train with Adimus when he recovers. The council all rose and Genii stood at attention as where the customs in that scenario. They all raised a hand up and aimed it at Genji. Light corresponding with each of the councils own unique energy signature filled the room and the palm of their hand. Genji began to rise untie air being filled with their energies. The seal that was placed on his chest and could only be seen with magic began to glow. I'm unison they spoke "With this Genii, we release your seal, should you loose control, Adimus will strike you down where you stand. Good luck, and do not fail us.". The seal shattered and Genji was suddenly released from their control. "Now take Adimus to the clinic and have th medics take top priority on his recovery. He is to be healed by morning.". Genji bowed and rose before turning to his friend and walking with him out of the meeting hall. "Thank you Adimus, now I can stand a better chance of helping you all so you don't suffer so many injuries anymore, by the enemy atleast.". He said in a joking manner, trying to lighten the mood with his friend.
Back to top Go down
Adimus

Forbidden style Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden style   Forbidden style EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:06 pm

Three, two, one, and a small clang could be heard metaphorically as Adimus shit a brick at hearing the news that he was going to have Genji be trained in some super method of death when he wasn't even fully healed himself. "Uhh, Right, yea, let me go pack my things I guess. I'll head for the Academy's training grounds I guess." Adi said as he turned and walked out the room, asking his friend to join him. "So, uhh, what the hell was that?" He asked Genji.
Back to top Go down
Azriel

Forbidden style Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden style   Forbidden style EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:16 am

The look of shock on Adimus's face was priceless and to be expected, he asked for an explanation as to what the hell just happened. Genji took in a deep breath and began his tale. "Awhile back I began research into a fighting style that let's the user fight like a dragon. This style utilizes the sets magic to mimic that of fangs, talons, wings, even the dragons breath weapon. It's a ferocious and destructive fighting style that tends to cause a good bit of collateral damage without control and or mastery of the style. The gauntlets in question that the council spoke of, I forged them to amplify the styles power. I used this style and the gauntlets on a mission once for the council and couldn't control the power and ended up hurting myself and others, innocents, so the council sealed the style and forbid me from using it. That style is called the Dragoon style. After reading the reports on the members know as Aegis I decided to call a meeting with the council and ask them to break the seal on my Dragoon style to allow me to better assist the walkers I'm the fight against Aegis. They denied me permission and sent me on my way, and that's when you came in and they got a twisted idea. They want you, who have fought an Aegis General and lived, to help me master the Dragoon style and the gauntlets. So you have a choice, do you want to see medics first and have them heal you? Would you like me to use my electricity to heal you" Genji said lifting his right arm which was covered in electrical current as a visual before lowering it back down and releasing the hold on the electricity. "Or would you like to go as you are?". He smiled a bit, the thoughts of training with his old friend for a new hope made him happy as they continued down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Adimus

Forbidden style Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden style   Forbidden style EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 4:38 am

What. The. Fuck. Those three words echoed in Adi's head for a bit as he reviewed his options, and possible ways to get out of this. "Ok," He thought to himself, "I can't exactly run off saying I'm too injured for this sort of thing, because they know in a week I'll be better than before and with that they'll be looking for me. Option two would be simply denying it, but they could press me into helping based on orders alone, and if I deny those, that's a court martial and death. Option three would be to let a doctor finish healing me and then I go get my ass kicked, again, or let the guy who's going to kick my ass heal, then have him kick as my ass. Again. Fuck me." Adi finished the conversation in his head with the last two words being said out loud.

"Well, I suppose since you're going to be trying to beat me up, you might as well finish off fixing the fractures I have left, unless you just wanna wait a few days and let my sleep cycles take care of it. Choice is totally up to you. Nonetheless I gotta go back and get my gear anyways, and we'll need a training room that can contain the both of us at heightened capacities." Adi said with a smirk on his face as he playfully punched the shoulder of Genji.
Back to top Go down
Adonia
Admin
Adonia

Forbidden style Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden style   Forbidden style EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:56 am

The soft sound of footsteps could be heard as a figure made their way down the long corridor. Her ice blue eyes remaining on the ground due to not really knowing anyone. Adonia had quit being the Blue Butterfly at the theater. She was so tired of her life being a routine. If not for meeting Adimus and the other walkers, she probably would have never thought about ever becoming one. However, what convinced her was the drunken night with Adimous.

As the thoughts of the night came into the female's head, she couldn't help but laugh lightly. Her grey ankle-boots clicking on the smooth floors. Her hair was tied back in a lengthy pony tail, as to keep it out of her face when she walked. The black shorts she wore with her gray zip-up top kept her, over all, comfortable in case of combat. It was her ideal outfit.

The sound of people walking towards the female's location caught her attention, causing her to look up but not fully pay attention when she realized she recognized one of the voices. It was Adimus. As they drew closer to her, she noticed Adimus was talking with someone that seemed to be a good friends. A fain laugh came from the female as she drew closer before she spoke. "Hey Adi. Nice to see ya again."
Back to top Go down
https://walkersofwar.rpg-board.net
Azriel

Forbidden style Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden style   Forbidden style EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:40 pm

The propasition of healing Adimus himself sounded most fun and he decided he would take him up on it when he least expected it. The two walked down the hallway till they came to a turn where a beautiful young lady had been standing, almost like she was waiting on somebody. Genji seen her face and was over come by her beauty and wonderful figure. He tried to hide it the best he could but let her know he approved with a gentle smile. He has seen her face before in his reports and knew a little about her background, but her name was eluding him for the moment. She greeted Adimus with a smile and Genji seen his time to strike. He focused his energy into both his palms and pictured it being calm and cool almost soothing in one hand and warm and comforting in the other. Both hands sparked to life before becoming completely engulfed by electricity. Genjji lunged his hands forward and laid both of them on Adimus's back one on each shoulder blade. "Clear!" He yelled out in a comical way as he discharged the electricity into Adimus's body. This technique would speed up Adimus's own natural healing abilities that all human bodies possessed. Pain would fade, bones would heal, joints would stabalize, everything, the only downfall is the initial discharge stings like a bitch, but he knew his friend would understand, after all the rejuvination process would begin immediantly after the discharge. Genji just hoped he didnt have enough strength to hit him for it before the training session, but after all he did ask for it. His friend took a few steps forward from the discharge and Genji released his control over the electricity and pocketed his hands and began to whistle subtley as if nothing happened. He looked over at the girl again and realized he was being rude. he walked over to her and bowed politly his right arm across his waist. "Afternoon madam." He rose to his up back to his normal posture and continued. "My name is Genji Kutaka, Chronicaler to the council and person keeper of the Archives, pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Adimus

Forbidden style Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden style   Forbidden style EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 11:42 pm

Adi and Genji had been walking down the hall when they came across Adonia, clad in a casual-esque attire that reminded Adi of how nice her legs were. But of course her best attribute remained her eyes, which Adi was sure to keep firmly focused on. Still, it was kind of a shock to see her here, after all the entire night he had spent with her was a shock. A guy with a mug like his landing a girl with a work of art for a face, just didn't happen. Nonetheless, he was glad it did, and he wasn't going to waste it. "Hey Adonia, how ya been, walker training treati-" Adi was trying to say as the feeling of two hands pressing against him followed by a massive shock that made him seize up before keeling over and falling flat on his back.

After a minute, Adi came to, thinking to himself "I got slapped, and zapped. I have double ouchies."

Looking up he saw Adonia and Genji still standing there. almost as if nothing happened, and after reaching to give Genji a tipper, Adi helped himself up and said "Did I miss anything, aside from being completely healed by violent electrocution?"
Back to top Go down
Adonia
Admin
Adonia

Forbidden style Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden style   Forbidden style EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 12:28 am

The woman gave a gentle smile as she watched the one named Genji move toward Adimus from behind before pressing his hands against the other male's back and releasing something. The sound of pain coming from Adimus had put the female on guard but her body remained still until she realized that the man had not done something to completely harm Adi. She glanced at the man named Genji before curtsying in response.

"I am Adonia Terpsikhore. Used to be known as the Blue Butterfly or Blue Harlequin. It's a pleasure to meet you." Her voice remained calm and kind in tone as her ice blue hues glanced over the man. He was rather handsome, then again that seemed to be the case with most of the people she had been running into lately. Her eyes looked him over once more before she shifted her head to look in the direction she heard movement.

Her gaze came over to the now shifting figure of Adimus who seemed to be standing back to normal and had a slight confusion on the situation before him. She smiled and let out a soft laugh. "Nothing.. Nothing at all." She said in a kind tone as she looked up at the male.
Back to top Go down
https://walkersofwar.rpg-board.net
Azriel

Forbidden style Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden style   Forbidden style EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 3:55 pm

"Adonia what a pretty name I-" Genji was caught short as Adimus reached up and hit him in the groin. The pain shot all the way up his body to his throat where he swallowed it back down. Apparently next time I need to zap him harder, Genji thought to himself. He regained his composure and watched as his friend got back to his feet. The door to the basement training hall was straight ahead of them and Genji was anxious to begin. He walked over across the room as the others talked briefly and opened the door. The passage way was dark and the stairs led deep down into the darkness, it almost looked as if the dark had completely swallowed up the stairs. Genji flipped a lightswtich and the path was flooded with light, sending the dark screaming back into hiding and allowing them safe and peaceful passage. He turned to face the other two and interrupted as politely as he could with a brief throat clearing. " Sorry to Interupt, but shall we journey to the training grounds? ". He asked with a motion of his hand to the door he was standing in front of. "Adonia you are more than welcome to accompany us, and Adi I wouldn't worry about your gear I'm pretty sure the council has sent for it after they decided your punish- er, mission.". He caught himself as quick as he could hoping his friend didn't hear. "So I know it will be below when we arrive.". He added quickly to divert Adimus's attention from his previous statement. Genji turned and began walking down the stairs, the council had thought it good endurance exercise to put long stair wells leading to training grounds, thinking this would help greatly with conditioning, which it did. After about 10 minutes of walking Genji could see the end of the "tunnel" so to speak. The stair well opened up into a large underground training area that looked a endless sea of green grass blowing in the wind, with hills and trees. In the distance there was a large gratto with a matching waterfall, that was where they would make camp, he thought. He continued to survey the land as he waited for the others.
Back to top Go down
Adimus

Forbidden style Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden style   Forbidden style EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:51 am

As Adi listened to Genji talk, and after hearing him slip up about why Adi was chosen for this, he simply laughed and sighed a bit. "Relax Gen, I know why they picked me. Me and Uriel tend to play tricks and jokes on each other. Guess hot sauce in his underwear, coffe, and eye drops didn't bode well for him. Anywho, let's get moving to the training grounds. Oh, and Adonia, I won't blame you if you decide to opt out of this. Matter of fact I'm not sure if they'll even let you come along with us. But you can try anyway we won't mind." He said as he made his way to the proving grounds.

As they made their way through an unfairly long staircase, and through way too many tunnels, they all finally ended up in a really nice outdoor training area. "Gotta admit, the Academy Battle Mages sure do know how to make a beautiful place to learn how to kill and defend yourself in." He said as he looked around at the setting. He then looked harder around and began to get pissed as he noticed none of his gear had been sent to the area. "Oh c'mon, I can understand making me fight someone with stupid broken amounts of power, but to do it without my gear? That's a death sentence. I must've really pissed off Uriel." Adi said before hearing an odd whistle from above, looking up only to see some large, dark gray item falling. Adi barely had time to dodge it, and once he did, he realize what was dropped from the sky was a military supply pod, and in the sky the runes could still be seen from where a battle mage had transported it to their area before they disappeared. "Hmm, sweet deal!" Adi said as he opened up the pod, only to find a massive surprise waiting for him.

Lou bust out of the pod gasping for air and crashing hard on the ground as the pod ejected him and opened up the shelves holding his and Adi's gear, as well as a multitude of camping and medical equipment. "Lou!? The hell!?" Adi exclaimed as he picked up his friend. Lou looked up and began to stand on his own as he pulled out from his vest a letter from the Council. "Hey buddy! Glad to see you too! Sorry I came unannounced, and in an insane manner, but I had to play catch up with ya and quick! I'm here play with yas too!" He said as he handed Adi the letter. Opening it up and reading it's content's, Adi realized Lou was telling the truth and he wasn't playing another one of his tricks.

"From: Councilmen Saizo Kastuki and Uriel Wolfsbane
To: Walker-Kepper Genji Kutaka-Muramasa and Walker-Knight Adimus Serailius
As you may have noticed, we have decided to keep tabs on your every move, starting from when you first left the Atrium. We have noticed you have with you the possibility of additional company. If so, you are to help them continue training per orders of Councilman Saizo. If they do not join you, use Mr. Montoya to help in the aide of training for Genji. That is all. Also, enjoy the supplies."

"Wow, these guys can be real assholes, but I gotta admit, they get shit done." Adi said putting the letter away and donning his armor, pistol, sword, and shield. Strapping on his remaining gear and handing Lou his stuff, Adi said "Well gents, I guess we got ourselves an unofficial mission. Might as well make the best of it." Adi said as he drew his sword and shield. "Ready Genji, Lou?"

"Shit," Lou said, putting on his newly created and invented combat suit and attached his axes to the chain links falling from his belt. "You know I'm always ready for this shit." He said, as he clanged his ax heads together. "Let's do this."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forbidden style Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden style   Forbidden style Empty

Back to top Go down

Forbidden style
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Walkers of War :: The World :: Armetisia-
Jump to: