Walkers of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will you walk the path of peace or destruction?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Photobucket

Welcome to Walkers of War, an Original, Non-Cannon, Free-For-All RolePlay. New members are always welcome so JOIN us! Now!
Photobucket
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation

RP Time
Weather
Staff

Latest topics
» Shinobi Evolution
Something to be repaired EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 3:54 pm by Sutoka

» Sommersturm
Something to be repaired EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:37 am by 

» [2008] Viva La Vida Or Death
Something to be repaired EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:02 am by 

» [2008] Viva La Vida Or Death
Something to be repaired EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:02 am by 

» Tube Catcher 2013
Something to be repaired EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:22 am by 

» Sand, Sand, Oh LOOK! More sand..... (open)
Something to be repaired EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:39 pm by ChrisJenova

» Festival and Death Swoons (Open)
Something to be repaired EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:33 pm by Fiddleback

» Legacy, Part One: Adimus, The Bloodstained Prince [{OPEN]}
Something to be repaired EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:39 pm by Azriel

» Lola Catherine Antoinette Montoya
Something to be repaired EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:15 pm by Azriel

Affiliates
free forum

Something to be repaired

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeruzia

Something to be repaired Empty
PostSubject: Something to be repaired   Something to be repaired EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 6:17 pm

Her binoculars had broken due to the extreme cold she had to live in, and now she had to leave her beautiful ice land to find someone who could repair them. They were still perfectly good, but the left lens had popped out and now they weren't working, and she needed to rely on both eyes not just her right eye. She trudged forward on her way into Baralona. She had heard stories, that there was a guy who could fix anything. She just needed to have the lens fixed.

She wandered into the upper streets of the district. She could tell it was rough and she could feel eyes on her. As she was about ready to give up and turn around she was assalted by a group of five men. They all smelt heavily of booze and they were being very rough with her. She squrimed as one of them grabbed her upper arm roughly. Another asked where she was going. "I'm just looking for someone to fix my binoculars." She said pushing against him. WHY COULDN'T SHE HAVE PREDICTED THIS!?!? The circle of these men was tightening and she was becoming extrememly uncomfortable.

"Please let me go! I'm just trying to find someone!" She said her voice soft and not commanding. She pushed against them as best as she could and then her face was roughly grabbed by one of the drunken men. He leaned in, only to kiss her and she put her hands up against his face pashing him back.
Back to top Go down
Saint Vicious

Saint Vicious

PostSubject: Re: Something to be repaired   Something to be repaired EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 6:41 pm

He looked up. Then down. Then up again, swearing he heard something. A voice, a small worried voice. He shot up quickly from his stand, leaving his cart there, not caring for its safety. Saint twitched a bit, breathing in deep to hear the voice, hearing 'let me go', then running swiftly to where he believed it may be from.

After just a short while he saw the drunken man kissing this tiny woman, smelling the beer and stench off of them. He looked down in pity, knowing these men. They're quite a sad bunch to him, always drinking and annoying the local women. "I didnt want to do this. But now I have to do this..."

Saint took out a pair of fist weapons, them giant but perfectly fitting someone of his size as he walked towards them slowly, moving ever so quiet as each person was individually hit, paralyzed, and thrown to the side. He then looked down at the girl and said ever so slowly "Okay, what I did maaaaaay have worried you...but are you okay?" He kept a smile on his face, it revealed as his usual garb covering it fell down due to the action, her now seeing the scars covering it.
Back to top Go down
Jeruzia

PostSubject: Re: Something to be repaired   Something to be repaired EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 6:56 pm

She was about ready to slap the man when something hit him and they lay there at her feet paralyzed. She breathed heavily from being under the stress she had just been caused. It was her first trip to this city and already she was having problems in it. She looked up to see a giant of a man standing over her. He assured her by how he spoke that he intended her no harm. And then he asked if she was okay. She panted slightly and adjusted her top. "Y-yes." She said adjusting her indian attire and then made sure nothing had been taken from her.

She looked back up to the man. "I think your the one I am looking for." She said pulling her binoculars out. "I've heard you are very good with your hands and that you can fix most things. The lens on my binoculars popped out and I need these. I use them atleast once a day. And of course I would pay you for an inconvenience this may cost." She offered. And then she started receiving flash backs. His voice, his face, they both were something she was farmiliar with, via book and text. But she had thought that this giant man was only a myth.
Back to top Go down
Saint Vicious

Saint Vicious

PostSubject: Re: Something to be repaired   Something to be repaired EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 11:17 pm

"Yes! I would be the one good with my hands, yes I am!" he exclaimed, taking the binoculars into his hand. He looked and laughed "Thats it? The lens? This is an easy fix for me little lady~, I dont even require payment, all I want, is well, company!" he looked down smiling wide.

He lifts her without her consent and places her on his shoulder, walking swiftly back to his stand in the market, a plethora of smiths there waiting with broken weapons and staves, all looking disgruntled and annoyed at his absence. Putting her down, he began to fix her binoculars swiftly, moving at an unbelievable manner to everyone, working on four items at once with ease due to being in his zone. During the whole time he is smiling and humming an odd song that no one can really put their finger on but swear they've heard before, another sign of who he is from everything thats been written of him.

After finishing on the five items and handing them each over he holds up the repaired binoculars and asks "I. Am. Sorry ma'am, but, it seems I COMPLETELY took you here from your will and didn't even ask of your name...what is it, mine by these people is the odd one, if you would like me to say first" he smiles at her, then finally puts his cloth back over his face to cover the scars
Back to top Go down
Jeruzia

PostSubject: Re: Something to be repaired   Something to be repaired EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 1:36 pm

She smiled and closed her eyes in great relief when he confirmed that he was whom she thought he was. She felt alittle sheepish that he just asked that it was just the lens. She nodded and then suddenly he lifted her up and placed her small body on one of his broad shoulders. She watched him as he moved over his work. She listened to him hum his tune she knew it. She picked up her globe and was about to use her incantation when he asked her who she was. "No, you didn't take me against my will. It was just fine. And I wouldn't mind saying first. I am Jeruzia. And you are? She asked. She offered her hand to him.

She looked at his work bench, this intruiged her. He had so many tools that he used, and she looked so forward to talking to him about his work. She looked at his work cart. "How long have you been repairing stuff?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Saint Vicious

Saint Vicious

PostSubject: Re: Something to be repaired   Something to be repaired EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:47 pm

He takes her hand gently and traces a pattern on it with his forefinger, smiling the whole while. "I have been fixing many things for quite a while. And I see the little globe you've got there, which excites me~!" he spins in his chair like a child, laughing heartily "What does this one say, please, I would looooooove to know~". As he smiles at her, he moves somewhat shakily, and then having one of his gauntlets in his hands, a charge of electricity coming out of his palm, charging it back up it would seem.
Back to top Go down
Jeruzia

PostSubject: Re: Something to be repaired   Something to be repaired EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:56 pm

She was enjoying being with this man. He was a gentle person. And she found that this type of a man was quite hard to come by. But it wasn't without saying that she didn't thouroughly enjoy spending time with him. She let a small and soft smile come on her face while he traced the contors of her hand, her life line and such. She looked down at her globe as he mentioned it. She leaned close to him. "This isn't just any type of globe, it's a very special globe. I can show you what it does." She said and cupped the small see through globe in both hands.

"Bright as day, dark as night, no ones future shall escape my site!" She chanted. As soon as she finished, the globe emitted a soft blue glow that surrounded him. She smiled as it matched a blue print of the man she knew him to be with one she had in the system. "And here the worlds thought you were only a myth. I was skeptical as well, doubting I'd ever find you. How ever did you hide from the populi for so long?" She asked peering into his eyes with her own.
Back to top Go down
Saint Vicious

Saint Vicious

PostSubject: Re: Something to be repaired   Something to be repaired EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:03 pm

"Well now! I guess Im just too quick for them I guess. Many try to find me or catch up to me, I guess I just leave them in the dust..." he says with the covered smile, swaying left and right as he speaks. He stares at it, seeing it swirl and such, saying slowly "I-I-I-It lets you see many things, doesnt it?"

As he asks his hands begin to twitch and grasp at the gauntlet in his lap. Keeping up with the conversation and adjusting and fixing it, the smile on his face seemingly unending, just, something of this tiny woman made him smile. He realized what it was, someone interesting. SOMETHING interesting in this drab city he wandered in.
Back to top Go down
Jeruzia

PostSubject: Re: Something to be repaired   Something to be repaired EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:22 pm

She let the orb float on its own by dropping her hands. She chuckled at his remark. "I know many things. I am the keeper of the world and I record and see all. That is the device to help me do so." She said. She didn't make it a point to have her name known by everyone, other wise they were all going to want to know what their futures held, and she was not just some cheap parlor trick. She wasn't just some silly woman with cards that pretended to know peoples futures. She knew their future but rarely told them.

She sat next to him and watched the people walk by in the streets. The day was closing and she had many questions she wanted to ask him. "You know you still haven't told me your name. And your scars do not bother me." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Saint Vicious

Saint Vicious

PostSubject: Re: Something to be repaired   Something to be repaired EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:36 pm

"Saint. Saint Vicious. I am glad to have allowed you to put a real face and being to that myth people spread of me" He removed his face's mask and a biit of the robe. Showing off his massive upper half, wearing only a tight shirt underneath it all. The shirt having a few ropes on it covered in what appear to be pieces of machinery, him smiling again "And it pleases me you have no worry of my scars. Usually it worries people, and they ask what I've been though. But, you've seen a portion of it. You know what it is."
Back to top Go down
Jeruzia

PostSubject: Re: Something to be repaired   Something to be repaired EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:14 am

She was glad to be able to talk to him and have an open honest conversation. She was also very glad that he decided to take off his mask, she had to admit though, she was slightly intimidated by his size. She pulled her hood off allowing her hair to fall free. She looked at the machinery and hanging on his shirt and touched his arm gently.

She smiled again. "So, of all places why here? In Baralona?" She asked, her lips moving gently around the name of the city. She was sure she had butchered it. "This is the first time in a long while that I have been up this far. I usually stay at home in the Arctic. It's the safest place I feel." She said looking around at the lamps being lit.
Back to top Go down
Saint Vicious

Saint Vicious

PostSubject: Re: Something to be repaired   Something to be repaired EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:46 am

Smiling as she touched my arm, looking down at her, telling she got a bit worried of my size "Do not worry. I wouldn't dream of hurting you for one. And two, well, here because I got an order to make a few people stuff. Many things, apparently. And the arctic isn't so safe to me, gosh those animals hate me!"

He stands up, shaking a bit as I get a few things from my cart, setting it quick and throwing it over to a half asleep gent, him yelling back a thank you as I sit back down and say "And now I have no orders left! So, I guess I'll just walk on out of here to somewhere else..." looks around, thinking of where to go.
Back to top Go down
Jeruzia

PostSubject: Re: Something to be repaired   Something to be repaired EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:27 am

She knew he wasn't going to harm her. She knew she could trust him not to. He had after all saved her from those men. Curse those men. She knew what their future entaled. She wasn't looking forward to their demise, but sooner or later they were going to meet their doom because soon in the future, they would take a girls virtue of a very powerful man in town. She smiled thinking about this.

She watched as he fixed something, she peeked over his shoulder all the while. She tilted her head to the side as tossed it to a man just across the way and then nodded as he said he would go some where else. "You could always come with me. You won't be sought after as long as your with me." She said and then looked around. "I mostly keep to myself, and you could make some good business there too." She said wanting to adopt him.
Back to top Go down
Saint Vicious

Saint Vicious

PostSubject: Re: Something to be repaired   Something to be repaired EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:46 am

"Ah...well, you obviously know of what is said. I do not like to travel with others well.." he sighs, looking a bit down, "I would hate if something were to happen to anyone I travel with, and if someone were to pass away with me, or even because of me, I would hate it...but, I will listen for now. I will see how things are now in the arctic, for you, miss Jeruzia."

He gets up, tying off many parts of his cart to keep them in place, grabbing its handle and smiling wide "Im leaving the extra metal around on purpose. So people will know whos stand this was, and can benefit off of the imbued material here. They wont find any other enchanted items of such a material until I decide to return" he says as he points to another smallish crate, it glowing a faint aura of many colors, nearly every possible element in each tiny or large piece altered. Saint Vicious breathes in deep, then lets out a sort of ghastly sigh "So, shall we take our leave of this stand? Its getting late, and I must find a place to sleep. Unless, we travel out now?"
Back to top Go down
Jeruzia

PostSubject: Re: Something to be repaired   Something to be repaired EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 1:56 am

She nodded as he explained that he in a sence didn't 'play well' with others. It all added to his mistic and there was nothing wrong with wanting some damned privacy! She smiled hugely as he consented and told her he would see how things were. If they didn't work out, he could always move on. "I don't see any harm befalling you in the near future, so I think it's safe to say...your...safe." She said. She couldn't think of any other words to come up with.

She straightened her skirt and stood twirling about so to make sure no wrinkles came into her clothing, it was just a routine she had. She peeked around watching him pack his things up and then noted the crate he pointed to. She looked at all the colors in awe and smiled once again like a small child on Christmas morning. He then asked if she wanted to sleep or travel. "Well, I've been traveling for a couple days now, I could use some rest." She said hinting.
Back to top Go down
Saint Vicious

Saint Vicious

PostSubject: Re: Something to be repaired   Something to be repaired EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:16 am

He claps his hands, a small shot of lightning going out and to an inn "Thats a little message Ive made, when that strikes the inkeeper he knows I am goin to stay a night or five." he gets up and puts his arm out a bit for her to take hold of "Come, I want to make sure he knows youre rooming with me. To make sure that none of the gentlemans try and say any colorful words to you"

He wanted to make sure she stayed safe. It has been such a long time since he has met someone so kind and accepting! When she made the comment though of his future he knew what he was doing. Skewing her sight to protect her. Penance taught him well to trick a seers sight of their future. He muttered out accidentally as he thought on it "...to cause an accident we do not wish..." while he stood there, gaining a sort of serious look on his face, the first many would ever see of him, and in some cases the only.
Back to top Go down
Jeruzia

PostSubject: Re: Something to be repaired   Something to be repaired EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 4:14 am

Jeruzia jumped alittle as the lightening was sent out from his hands. She felt her heart race just slightly as he did this, and then a breath of relief came. She smiled as he said that he had made reservations. She nodded. "Five nights?" She asked very perplexed by this. She sat there and thought about this for a few moments and then shrugged it off.

She smiled again warmly as he wanted to make sure that she wouldn't hear anything...strange...that colorful men would say to a woman. She took his arm and walked with him down towards the inn. She enjoyed his company. He was soft and warm and a complete gentleman. She gently laid her head against his large arm, the feeling of sleep was over whelming to her. She sighed happily.
Back to top Go down
Saint Vicious

Saint Vicious

PostSubject: Re: Something to be repaired   Something to be repaired EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 12:53 pm

"Haha, apologies its just how I talk." He enters the inn, walking by the manager as he nods to us, entering our room and easily putting her on the bed by lifting my arm and pushing her off gently.

"Aww, youre so tired arent you? Well, you shall take the bed as I will rest on the floor..." he trails off, seemingly fine with the idea of sleeping on the floor. For lords sake, why would he take the bed over the poor tired woman. Such a delicate woman requires something nice to sleep on. Heck, he knows he cant just sleep in the same bed as her. That just wouldn't be too nice considering he just met her and all!
Back to top Go down
Jeruzia

PostSubject: Re: Something to be repaired   Something to be repaired EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:09 pm

Poor Jeruzia noticed little, she noticed them passing by the manager, but couldn't remember the faces of anyone else in that place. Hell even if some of the men had cat called to her, she wouldn't have heard or have noticed. When they made it to the room he assisted her onto the bed gently. She looked around and nodded. The bed was very big and she didn't want to be in this bed in a strange hotel all by herself.

She hadn't realized how truely tired she was until he commented on it. "I haven't left the arctic in a long long time and frankly a comdonation of walking non stop for a couple days and the heat, really gets to me." She said smiling groggily. She sobered up some when he told her he'd sleep on the floor. "Please, it's a strange room and I'm alittle on edge. Please sleep in the bed with me." She said clearly showing signs of worry.
Back to top Go down
Saint Vicious

Saint Vicious

PostSubject: Re: Something to be repaired   Something to be repaired EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:16 pm

He sighed, smiling at her and just decided to comply with the poor tired lass. He could not leave her in such a state. "Okay then, I will. I'll just sleep with more clothes than usual on, hehe." He gets in the bed sitting next to her, smiling down at her and asking in a joking manner "You got what you wished, I will sleep with you. Does this appeal to the little seer~?".

As he layed back he cracked some of his bones, them popping loudly as he sighed, his feet covered in several wrappings of clothes as he wriggled his toes. "I think its been.....eight months. Since I last slept in a bed. It always is a much bigger relief then a cart or falling asleep standing..."
Back to top Go down
Jeruzia

PostSubject: Re: Something to be repaired   Something to be repaired EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:52 pm

She laid down as he climbed into bed with her. She was fully clothed as well, she hadn't planned on staying or resting. But that was not in the cards for her. As soon as she laid down she hears him joke about sleeping with her. She bit her bottom lip and chuckled. "Yes, as a matter of fact, it does appeal to me." She said 'matter-of-fact'.

When he layed down next to her she winced as she heard his bones crack. They had a tendancy to do that especially if they had to readjust to their sleeping environment. "Mmm, it's a luxury.' She sighed happily, only one eye barely open. She was soon engulfed in a deep dreamless slumber, that was uncompared. It was dark and heavenly.

TIME SKIP

She stirred slightly as the sun came through the window. Some time in the middle of the night she had found herself from the oppiset side of the bed into what she called a mans 'nook', she rested comfortably against him curled up. When she finally opened her eyes she murmered "Mmm, thats a nice way to wake up." She said and closed her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Saint Vicious

Saint Vicious

PostSubject: Re: Something to be repaired   Something to be repaired EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 3:02 pm

He wakes up. His eyes shot open, body always alert and ready after any form of rest. He looked down. He was holding something. Someone. ~"Oh yes the woman I helped!"~ he thought. He smiled at her as she said it was a nice way to wake up, enjoying being against his muscular self, saying lightly, as to not shock or wake her up any quicker "Why thank you, ma'am. I am not used to people waking up this close to me, glad to know its a pleasant feeling..."

He kept her in his embrace a bit longer until she would ask him to let go for her to arise. He didn't wish to disturb the lass, she was so exhausted and it allowed him time to think. ~"Why did she bite her lip when I said I would sleep with her...maybe it was just natural or something..."~ he pondered. Oblivious to what innuendo could have been seen in that moment.

As they laid there he kept thinking, of Penance, of his work, of the strange but interesting woman who wanted to be so close to him. Eventually it just became him using one hand and his mental reflexes to make a small machine, a toy for a child he had seen outside every day he has been in the city. He didn't know if she noticed him making it or not, but to him he could care less. She was content in a bed and in his secure embrace, he was getting to do something productive at the same time, it was a win-win situation in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jeruzia

PostSubject: Re: Something to be repaired   Something to be repaired EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 3:20 pm

After just a few moments Jeruzia opened her eyes again and smiled as he said thank you. She was going to apologize if it made him uncomfortable but apparently it did not as he seemed to be enjoying it as well. They had not done anything wrong. They were both just sleeping...in the same bed...with their clothes on. Yes, it was just fine. They were both fully clothed and there was nothing wrong with it. She didn't know what it was that immediately drew her to this stranger. But she was better when she was near him. Some how she was better.

She looked at him, with his arm around her and then looked at what he was doing. "What are you making? She asked her interest pequing. She leaned her head on his broad chest and placed one of her small hands on his large bicep that was curled around her, almost in a protective manner. She breathed in happily taking his scent in and she brushed her hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Saint Vicious

Saint Vicious

PostSubject: Re: Something to be repaired   Something to be repaired EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 3:26 pm

"A toy for a child. All he would have to do, is press a button that would send a message to this little guy here-" he points to the now finished monkey looking machine in his fingers "And it will jump. Ive filled it with enough charge for years, and its durable enough to get tossed into a furnace and be fine. I want him to use it as long as he wishes."

He finishes the remote as well, still using just one hand, it moving at an impossible rate, seemingly jumping about as if it were already there. He sits up, dragging up as well to be laying against him as he asks her, putting the toy and its remote to the side "So, where does the lovely seer wish to go...I will follow you for a bit, but, if anything arises I want you to know, I will have to wander off for a bit. Are you fine with that as the only catch?" He knew she was enjoying him around. She was so sweet, and open to him. He just didn't want to worry or hurt her when he would wander off for work or something.
Back to top Go down
Jeruzia

PostSubject: Re: Something to be repaired   Something to be repaired EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 3:34 pm

She smiled at the small toy monkey that he had been building. She watched his hands move at an impossible rate. She is then dragged upwards, still against him and he asks where she wants to go. "I do need to return home and if anything happens, yes, you can wander, as long as you know where you can come back to, it's fine by me. I don't want you to feel as though you have to be tied down, but it's nice to have someone near by." she said.

She thought about this a moment. "I may not be the most well equiped person to handle a fight. But I am the records keeper of the world and thusly I know plenty of the world and it's inhabitants. I am to make sure that people get the knowledge or atleast half of what they seek. I am not to read my own future though. If you come with me, I promise, you won't be sorry." She said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something to be repaired   Something to be repaired Empty

Back to top Go down

Something to be repaired
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Walkers of War :: The World :: Onachoa :: Baralona-
Jump to: