Walkers of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will you walk the path of peace or destruction?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Photobucket

Welcome to Walkers of War, an Original, Non-Cannon, Free-For-All RolePlay. New members are always welcome so JOIN us! Now!
Photobucket
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation

RP Time
Weather
Staff

Latest topics
» Shinobi Evolution
Something to be repaired - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 3:54 pm by Sutoka

» Sommersturm
Something to be repaired - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:37 am by 

» [2008] Viva La Vida Or Death
Something to be repaired - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:02 am by 

» [2008] Viva La Vida Or Death
Something to be repaired - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:02 am by 

» Tube Catcher 2013
Something to be repaired - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:22 am by 

» Sand, Sand, Oh LOOK! More sand..... (open)
Something to be repaired - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:39 pm by ChrisJenova

» Festival and Death Swoons (Open)
Something to be repaired - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:33 pm by Fiddleback

» Legacy, Part One: Adimus, The Bloodstained Prince [{OPEN]}
Something to be repaired - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:39 pm by Azriel

» Lola Catherine Antoinette Montoya
Something to be repaired - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:15 pm by Azriel

Affiliates
free forum

Something to be repaired

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Saint Vicious

Saint Vicious

Something to be repaired - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something to be repaired   Something to be repaired - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 3:46 pm

Hearing her speak on how she knows the thoughts and knowledge of the world, he smiles at her and responds "See, now with that knowledge, I have but one request. You do not tell me. See, the joy I obtained for all of my life is that of the unknown. What I don't know or could find out always drives me to act in ways I usually wouldn't. Even if it means losing my life, I do not want you to tell me. Can you do that for me, Jeruzia?"

He didn't want to seem ungrateful to the offer, not in the slightest. But it wasnt her knowledge he seeked. He wanted to just be near her, to travel and get to know her. She knew so much of him, or at least he thinks she does, so why wouldn't he want to get to know such an intriguing woman. He was glad she said he won't be tied down with her. He would be able to find her, she's a memorable woman, and many would be able to tell him where she would either be or is doing, and he could be by her side once more. This gave him a warm feeling, a feeling of friendship. He wasn't used to it, he's been alone so long, last he remembers of someone being friendly to him was a man he found in a war who wanted a blade and gun from him. He never got to make the guns for him. ~"In time I will find him and finish his order. Eventually....~"~ he thought with a smile on his face. But, for now, he would enjoy the company of this fine, small woman. "So, do you have anything to do this morning?" he asked as he yawned loudly, his deep voice making it echo powerfully through the room.
Back to top Go down
Jeruzia

PostSubject: Re: Something to be repaired   Something to be repaired - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 5:11 pm

She smiled as he asked that she not read his future, and most of all that he not give her the answers to his. She layed there against him. "Very well, I'll honor your request. However if something causes me true concern, I won't say I know, I will however say that 'I think'." She said. She wanted him to have his own free will to do as he wishes.

She stretched. She liked Vicious. His name its self may have been cruel, but he was far from it. He was a kind gentle person. And she was not going to pry into his past. She didn't want to push him away. She shook her head as he asked if she had anything to do this morning. "Nope. What were you going to do this morning? I mean we already had a good night in bed." She said.
Back to top Go down
Saint Vicious

Saint Vicious

PostSubject: Re: Something to be repaired   Something to be repaired - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 5:22 pm

"Hah, thank you so much little lady. I really do appreciate that." He was glad that she complied so nicely. He usually lost people in speech, his words and actions seemingly sending them into a mental tizzy that makes them delirious, seeing her be immune, well, it was a good thing.

When she said that he smiled, knowing since she didn't have anything to do he said "Well, since I just want to give the toy to the child, we can do whatever we please. Well, whatever you please. I do not have many desires in this world. Just to create is all." He looked out the window, smiling as he felt her become a bit warmer to him, he thought she might considering him one of her closest companions already. He was glad someone could like him so, made him feel a lot less lonely.
Back to top Go down
Jeruzia

PostSubject: Re: Something to be repaired   Something to be repaired - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 5:55 pm

Jeruzia again smiled as he thanked her. She couldn't find anything wrong with his speech. Everyone had their own language that they used and he was no different than the rest of them. She got up and jumped off of the bed. She liked to be around Viscious, he made her feel alive again. For years she had been doing the exact same things day in and day out, now it would be nice to be able to call someone a friend.

As she stood she straightened her outfit and then looked longingly at the shower. "Tell you what. I'm going to hop in the shower real quick like and then we'll be on our way and we can drop the toy off. Then, I don't know it might be nice to go...some where." She said and then quickly ran into the bathroom.

She emerged not long after completely refreshed and ready to go. "We may want to grab something to eat." She offered. She was thinking about wanting some fruit and cheese.
Back to top Go down
Saint Vicious

Saint Vicious

PostSubject: Re: Something to be repaired   Something to be repaired - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:03 pm

Saint Vicious thought for a moment. He hadn't eaten in months. The thought of food made him smile widely. "Food...YES. FOOD! I need food! Thats what I forgot!" He shot up from the bed, shaking a bit then cracking his bones. Thankfully he saw the child out of the window from the inn they were in. He tossed it out the window with a small parachute on it along with its controller, just smiling at the child as he saw it float down, the boy eagerly grabbing it and examining it and yelling a thank you.

His stomach had been empty so long, his massive height and thickness to his body made hunger a sort of killer pain at the time, it growling LOUDLY. Groaning a bit he says "I am going to need a LOT to eat, Miss Jeruzia! I think my plate is going to dwarf yours, haha. Don't worry, I'll have the payment covered for where we'll go for our meal."
Back to top Go down
Jeruzia

PostSubject: Re: Something to be repaired   Something to be repaired - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 11:18 pm

Jeruzia became ever so slightly startled when he stated in a loud voice that he needed food. She chuckled as he told her that he forgot it. How would one forget sustainance such as food? It was needed atleast once a day, in her book. She usually only ate once a day and no more. Once in a while she'd have two meals, but on journeys such as this, she'd eat three to five times in a 'grazing' pattern.

She laughed. He was a big fellow and would need plenty of food. She was taken aback as he informed her that he would be paying for whatever was consumed. He truely was a gentleman. She made sure that everything was in place before being on her way out the door. "Well, shall we be in our way?" She asked holding open the door.
Back to top Go down
Saint Vicious

Saint Vicious

PostSubject: Re: Something to be repaired   Something to be repaired - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 11:29 pm

He lifts her as he walks out, moving surprisingly fast out of the inn and to a diner, sitting her down then snapping over the other chair, sighing and putting his head on the table "Uuuuugh, I dont know what to order...Sir! Get me...something someone of my size could eat that would tide me over for a week!" he yells at the waiter of the diner they busted in, him running off before Jeruzia could order.

He thought for a bit, then realized he didn't allow her to order, causing him to groan again "Gosh my hunger got to me and I scared the child away, I am sorry, umm, I'll try and get another waiter"... He begins to scan around, trying to find a free waiter for the lass.
Back to top Go down
Jeruzia

PostSubject: Re: Something to be repaired   Something to be repaired - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 1:25 am

She squealed as he picked her up and as they hurried to a diner not far away. As she was sat down she watched as the waiter took Viscious' order and then hustled away. She just smiled being patient. She wasn't overwhelmingly hungry, but she was getting there. She looked around for a waited and called one over as soon as one passed by their table.

"Yes, I just want a boiled egg, some grain toast, and a cup of straw berries." She said and then watched as the waiter nodded and hurried off to fulfill her order. She didn't have to wait long for her food, but his took alittle longer. Her eyes widened as they set plates and plates of food down infront of her. She just sat there and smiled. "Wow...lookie there."
Back to top Go down
Saint Vicious

Saint Vicious

PostSubject: Re: Something to be repaired   Something to be repaired - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 1:34 am

His mouth opened in a grin, saying thank you in a language not really known, then beginning to hastily consume it, swallowing large amounts and crushing it to its entirety and swallowing it well, moving at the same twitch like speed, crunching and grinding heard by my teeth, finishing it more than two thirds of the food, then suddenly stopping. Looking up at Jeruzia, swallowing a giant gulp of food he chuckles lightly.

"I uhh....I...I guess I am REALLY hungry...Apologies, I look like a glutton, dont I...?". He blushed a bit, his scar under his right eye changing the color of the blush ever so slightly. He sits back a bit, patting his only very slightly poking out stomach, it looking like nothing is in his stomach at ALL.
Back to top Go down
Jeruzia

PostSubject: Re: Something to be repaired   Something to be repaired - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 6:06 pm

Jeruzia had set a spoon into the hard boiled egg that was set on the egg stand after she had taken her first bite, Viscious had all but directly swallowed most of his food. She sat there watching him as she held her spoon at mouth level. He then apologized for being hungry. She swallowed her small bit of egg and then quickly polished off of her fruit and then finished most of her toast.

"You're not a glutton, your just...hungry...very hungry." She said and the took one last bite of her egg. She looked down at his stomach as he patted it. She kept sitting, straight up, her back straight as a rim rod. "So, where are to go to now?" She asked leaning on the table, her hands in her lap.
Back to top Go down
Saint Vicious

Saint Vicious

PostSubject: Re: Something to be repaired   Something to be repaired - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 6:15 pm

He finished his tremendous meal with a content sigh, sitting back a bit, head tilted and responding "We can go wherever we wish...name a location, and I shall follow you, ma'am."

He honestly didn't know where he could go. So, he decided right then that he would travel wherever this lovely woman would. Be at her side and be her traveling partner for the time being. Pushing the plates onto one another, he smiled at her and asked "So will you please tell me where we're going to go, ma'am."
Back to top Go down
Jeruzia

PostSubject: Re: Something to be repaired   Something to be repaired - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 10:32 pm

She smiled as he asked where she wanted to go. She just kind of shrugged and looked around thinking about where they should go to next. There were so many places they could go at this point. It was just a matter of time. She leaned back in her seat and returned her gaze to him. "I don't have a preference. Lets just get on the move and where ever our feet take us, is where we end up!" She said and stood up and stretched.

She pulled on a small satchel that she had and then pulled her hood up. She leaned down the table to Viscious. "Oh and don't worry about the food bill it's the least I can do." She said and walked out the door. She had left a rather large tip on the table. They both were going to break into the fray unknown.
Back to top Go down
Saint Vicious

Saint Vicious

PostSubject: Re: Something to be repaired   Something to be repaired - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 10:36 pm

He popped up and followed her, smiling wide behind her. "Grand! Lets head to another city! Or maybe even a tranquil town you may know of!". He was very eager to travel with a companion. It would be something new, something he never experienced before. Not the traveling portion, the part where he'd be going with this adorable woman. Traveling with others was something he rarely got an opportunity for, and he was glad he was getting it.

Upon leaving the city limits with her he sighed, then suddenly yelling out! "So...this world beneath us...lets find out what it can hold!". He began to run a bit, lifting Jeruzia very easily off of the ground, speeding off in a direction unknown with her, over powered by the excitement of getting out again.

{Thread closed}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something to be repaired   Something to be repaired - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Something to be repaired
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Walkers of War :: The World :: Onachoa :: Baralona-
Jump to: